Season 3 Is It Vaughn?

Does Syd kiss Vaughn?

• How could Syd resist? [img]http://forums.allalias.com/html/emoticons/goodwink.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well it does look like Vaughn [img]http://forums.allalias.com/html/emoticons/huh.gif[/img]

• I don\'t know. [img]http://forums.allalias.com/html/emoticons/blink.gif[/img]

• No way. It\'s too soon... It\'s probably Simon but they made it look like Vaughn in the promo so we\

• Total voters

nance

TUMS
err... I know this is probably supposed to be in the Repercussions forum but I'm so scared of going in there because of spoilers :lol: :thinking:

post-27-1066772766.jpg

It looks like it... :thud:

It's obviously Vaughn; you can tell by the shape of his nose, his brow line, and his hair. It also looks like he's in a hospital bed and wearing a breathing tube. Plus, if it was Simon, Syd would have her "Julia hair", not her "Syd hair", and she wouldn't look so upset.

I bet Vaughn's unconscious when she does it. But still...It'll be nice to see. I hope he feels it in some way. I just hope Lauren doesn't see it. She already doesn't like Syd, that would REALLY make her suspicious, which would make Vaughn work even harder to please Lauren and prove himself faithful. And we don't want that! ^_^

Yeah that's what i think... vaughn probably doesn't even know he was being kissed... how Fearless of JJ! :lol:

okay i guess i'm the only one besides a few who read the series... but yeah Gaia and Sam kiss but she doesn't remember it later. :thud:

i think its vaughn (unconscious) but i'm afraid that at the last second lauren comes barging in and ruins the whole moment! :angry:

Azalea said:
It's obviously Vaughn; you can tell by the shape of his nose, his brow line, and his hair. It also looks like he's in a hospital bed and wearing a breathing tube. Plus, if it was Simon, Syd would have her "Julia hair", not her "Syd hair", and she wouldn't look so upset.

I bet Vaughn's unconscious when she does it. But still...It'll be nice to see. I hope he feels it in some way. I just hope Lauren doesn't see it. She already doesn't like Syd, that would REALLY make her suspicious, which would make Vaughn work even harder to please Lauren and prove himself faithful. And we don't want that! ^_^
I reckon you're right and she kisses Vaughn while he's unconscious. It'll still be one hell of a moment for all us S/V Shippers though - can't wait to see if it's true!!!!!!!! :smiley:

Who is Simon???????????????? Also, I just saw the fourth episode, and I don't quite remember that scene.
kylo4

Who is Simon???????????????? Also, I just saw the fourth episode, and I don't quite remember that scene.
Kylo4-In the fourth episode, Simon Walker (Justin Theroux) is the guy that leads the team Syd joins undercover (as Julia) to steal the"temperature-sensitive biological element" that will help the Covenant mutate the virus.
And the scene this thread is referring to wasn't in the fourth episode, it was in the promos for next week's ep. Hope that helps. :smiley:

I'd just like to add... last for the promo for the season finale I thought Syd was totally making out with Will, but when I watched it was actually Vaughn. The moral of the story is: *drumroll* That if Syd is kissing someone on a promo it's Vaughn! :lol:

Skyligrl5 said:
Um yeah but I think the kiss was just a 'get well soon' kiss. Saddly enough....
But they still kissed! :P
Perhaps for Vaughn is was a get well kiss...as he appears asleep. But the look on Syd's face?! She was totally "KISSING" him....

Now this is just me DREAMING....but what if Syd kisses him and he wakes up, smiles and then kisses her back???!!!!! :love: *SIGH* ...... don't we wish!!!!!
OK, to make that hoplessly hopless scene be even better, Lauren walks in while they're kissing and
a. vaughn realizes he should always be with syd and dumps lauren
b. lauren realizes that syd and vaughn are meant for each other and leaves
c. vaughn and lauren have a big fight and lauren leaves and syd and vaugn are together.

*SIGH* *SIGH* *SIGH*

IF ONLY!!!!!!!

its vaughn!!! it has to be...but then again its an alias promo...might be a vaughn-lookin-kind-of-simon...;)...:(

They always distort things in the promos to get us excited. So I'm not going to convince myself it's Vaughn or else in the episode, if in fact it *isn't* vaughn, i won't break anything. :lol:

Back