Jack singing

You know what? There are a few things I would love to see on the show. Just for fun.. like:

Vaughn singing ( we already saw Syd, and that was fun wasn’t it? ) 🎸

Jack singing :jawdrop: ( MISSION:IMPOSSIBLE -- no way.. the man can hardly smile.. he kills, he stabs, he tortures, but NO WAY we will EVER see him singing.. I’ll just forget it )

Syd and Vaughn dancing :laughbounce: :2love: ( awww.. wouldn’t that be adorable? What should they dance?.. UNFORGETABLE- Nat King Cole, yeah... I bet they wouldn’t make it until the end.. they couldn’t wait until after dinner once, why should they dance a whole song? ..ehehehehehe..)

well..maybe next season..stay tunned :cool:

those are actually really cute ideas...and cute scenes are one of the things the show is missing! since syd doesnt have any friends any more, we never have any...real hilarity...ya know, like we used to get with will and francie!

The idea of Jack singing is not as ridiculous as it sounds. Check out some of Victor Garber's musicals, like "Sweeney Todd," "Assassins," "Damn Yankees," "Godspell," and "Annie." He has a very nice singing voice. :smiley:

Ophelia said:
The idea of Jack singing is not as ridiculous as it sounds. Check out some of Victor Garber's musicals, like "Sweeney Todd," "Assassins," "Damn Yankees," "Godspell," and "Annie." He has a very nice singing voice. :smiley:
The thing that would be funny about it is that Jack is the spy that is tough on the outside and we rarely see smile. So to hear him belt out Whitney Housten's 'I Will Always Love You' would be sorta funny :smiley:

Yeah, I heard that he did some broadway (y) I also hear that Ron Rifkin (Sloane) has a Tony for Cabaret.

jes004 said:
Victor Garber can sing. He has a great voice. I'd much rather have him singing than Vartan.
Yeah, but the character of Jack singing?LMAO that would be funny! And I want Vaughn to sing to Sydney!!

regina_alias said:
i can see vaughn and syd entering a tango contest as part of an undercover op.

that's be pretty awesome to watch :lol:
I can see that too...lol..but I can see them doing almost anything!

ok i really wish jj and team would do a musical ep or just have all these random insane things happen that we would never imagine to happen!! you know?! i think that would be the funniest thing ever!!
we should all send jj a letter requesting this and see if he would reply! i think when the series is about to end they should do this! i dont im sure its crazy but i would love for this to happen!

well its not really the idea of victor garber singing..cuz yah he was in the new annie...its the idea of JACK BRISTOW serending the crowd with a soulful song.

They could actucally do it....by using a rambaldi artifact that makes people sing, like the ep is season 1 or 2 where it made people spontaneously combust, they can spontaneously sing :lol:, but they have to find a way to make a rambaldi artifact show up or be a key part and be missing from the CIA's collection...just a thought

hahaha! or like when syd had to be a singer to get the guys...i dont even remember but jack could have to go and be like a singer/pianist in a bar who had to seduce some woman with the key to some artifact!!! that could work...although i would much rathe rhave vaughn serenading me...

I would LOVE to hear jack sing - not only would it be funny as hell but Victor Garber has SUCH a good voice
you knwo what else - the guy who plays sloane - Ron Riffkin- acutally won a tony award ... Sloane singing!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

regina_alias said:
i don't think a musical rendition of the show would be a very good idea. wouldn't be very spy-ish. LOL
we know! but maybe they could do a mission where jack had to be a singer...and then sloane was like his back up...OMG I WOULD DIE ^_^

Vicotr Garber may have a good voice but can u really picture Jack Bristow standing on stage singing "Too sexy for my Shirt" ?

Back