Season 5 Jack's look...

I guess this really isn't a spoiler, but you guys are the most reliable people i can get answers from....
at the end of episode 16... what was the look that jack did after he heard lauren say, "Not if I see you first, love."
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!?!?!
was it somewhere else and I totally missed it??? My friends and I are all going nuts trying to figure it out so any help would be greatly appreciated.
THANK YOU!!!

When listening in on Sarks phone call that they traced, he was heard saying "not if I see you first, love." When Jack hears Lauren say that to Vaughn, he realizes that she's working with him!

Don't worry sweet_sarah_grl, you're not the only person that missed it. One of my Alias obsessed friends called me right after "the look", and was freaking out because she had no idea what had just happened. I had to explain the whole thing to her.

Eryn

well i really didn't miss it... what happened was that i was talking to my aunt on the phone while i was watching it last night and i couldn't hear anything they were saying because my aunt talks really quietly and so i had the volume down, so i didn't actually really start watching the show until they went into project black hole to get the rambaldi box, then I had to open at work this morning so i had to get up at five so i couldn't watch the show late like i usually do ( i tape it and watch it and once it's over on tv i watch it over again on tape to catch all the little tidbits i miss) so i work at a daycare and one of the mom's that loves the show like me came in all panicked this morning and was like "WHAT WAS THE LOOK!?!?!?!" and i was like i don't know, i didn't see the whole thing... so she wanted to know so when i got off work i posted it at like 4:30 and then I went and folded laundry while i watched the show, and then i saw it and was like "how did she miss that." but then i realized that i was looking for it, and i probably only would have caught it the second time i would have watched it normally so....... yah..... but i called the mom and told her and she was very excited so thanks for all the help anyway. :smiley:

sweet_sarah_grl said:
well i really didn't miss it... what happened was that i was talking to my aunt on the phone while i was watching it last night ...
OMG!!! You were talking on the phone while watching Alias? And you call yourself an Alias fan... when I watch Alias, I'm a total freak about it. No one in my family can talk to me. I sometimes record it even though I'm watching it just in case I get interrupted. I love my family, but their timing isn't always the best. :D

p.s. Just teasing you about the phone thingy :smiley:

youngwayne said:
when I watch Alias, I'm a total freak about it. No one in my family can talk to me. I sometimes record it even though I'm watching it just in case I get interrupted. I love my family, but their timing isn't always the best.
Hehe, I'm so with you! I have to get my full attention on Alias. I'll make sure nobody interrupts me and all doors must be closed.. lol.

youngwayne said:
sweet_sarah_grl said:
well i really didn't miss it... what happened was that i was talking to my aunt on the phone while i was watching it last night ...
OMG!!! You were talking on the phone while watching Alias? And you call yourself an Alias fan... when I watch Alias, I'm a total freak about it. No one in my family can talk to me. I sometimes record it even though I'm watching it just in case I get interrupted. I love my family, but their timing isn't always the best. :D

p.s. Just teasing you about the phone thingy :smiley:
omg i'm like the same way...like 5 minutes before it starts i always yell down stairs telling them to leave me alone...i tape it some times...thats just funny cause my mom always says i bet no one else yells at there family when they "interupt" alias...i told her i know about 3000 that would.

Talking on the phone during ALIAS? I change my voicemail 15 minutes before it starts:

"Hey, you've reached Brad. If you know me at all, you know you shouldn't be calling right now. ALIAS is on! Turn the TV on. ABC. If you're driving pull over, figure a way out to get near a television. I mean it. Mike, stop calling me during ALIAS, I know you do it just to piss me off. So, hang up your effing phone and call me in an hour and be ready to DISCUSS, people."

dude i'm the same! if my sister or w/e comes in i go "SHHHHH!!!" and like wave hand them to know that they CANNOT disturb me.

I don't know if you all noticed but Jack also made a face when listening to the recording of Sark saying the love bit. He made this face as if to say that he realized that Sark was talking to a WOMAN and so the co-chair of the N.Am Covenant cell was a woman!

I love Jack...so subtle...what a pro Victor Garber is!!!

Tania123 said:
I don't know if you all noticed but Jack also made a face when listening to the recording of Sark saying the love bit. He made this face as if to say that he realized that Sark was talking to a WOMAN and so the co-chair of the N.Am Covenant cell was a woman!

I love Jack...so subtle...what a pro Victor Garber is!!!
Yup!!

Sydney and Jack warn a disbelieving Vaughn about their suspicions of Lauren being the CIA mole.

Okay, the sentence above is part of the ep 18 description but my question is this...I thought the oracles at SD-1 said that Jack figured it out but then Vaughn found out about Lauren before Syd? Am I wrong?

It sounds like Jack figures it out and tells Syd and then they confront Vaughn together.

yah i heard that jack tells syd and they confront vaughn...becuase that way vaughn can have a big fight with syd and jack about how syd just wants lauren to go down.

ReaperMason said:
Talking on the phone during ALIAS? I change my voicemail 15 minutes before it starts:

"Hey, you've reached Brad. If you know me at all, you know you shouldn't be calling right now. ALIAS is on! Turn the TV on. ABC. If you're driving pull over, figure a way out to get near a television. I mean it. Mike, stop calling me during ALIAS, I know you do it just to piss me off. So, hang up your effing phone and call me in an hour and be ready to DISCUSS, people."
That is hysterical, maybe I should change mine to something like that. Nobody interupts me during Alias. I have three kids, so my boys go to bed at 8:30, and my daughter goes in her room to watch some cartoons before her bed time, and I watch Alias in peace and quiet. Oh, I also tape it just incase.

QUOTE (youngwayne @ Mar 23 2004, 05:47 PM)
QUOTE (sweet_sarah_grl @ Mar 22 2004, 10:47 PM)

OMG!!! You were talking on the phone while watching Alias? And you call yourself an Alias fan... when I watch Alias, I'm a total freak about it. No one in my family can talk to me. I sometimes record it even though I'm watching it just in case I get interrupted. I love my family, but their timing isn't always the best. 

p.s. Just teasing you about the phone thingy 

omg i'm like the same way...like 5 minutes before it starts i always yell down stairs telling them to leave me alone...i tape it some times...thats just funny cause my mom always says i bet no one else yells at there family when they "interupt" alias...i told her i know about 3000 that would.

LoL .. sounds like me, too, except me and my best friend who is also alias obsessed is always on the phone with me while it is on.... we dont talk much cept when big things happen or we are just really pissed at lauren LoL .. but we always have to watch it together.... and if anyone else tries to even talk to me or my friend during it ... we just yell at them to shut up cuz our show is on! lol even though i do tape it too .. and we cant WAIT until sunday .. im even going to her house because we have our spring break next week!

Back