Jaimie's Sig and Av Request Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaimie! I was wondering if u would PLEASE put pics of A Walk To Remember's Jamie and Landon in my siggy too, along with the other pics!! I would Really appreciate it!!!!! :smiley:

Rae ^_^

rae:

raealias.jpg

raealias2.jpg

i'll make the other part tonight

:stupidcomputer: :help: I have tried to undertsand how 2 upload my sig and make it move and I do NOT understand!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNNOYING! Waaaaa! Why do I have to b so clueless when it comed to siggys? :blink: Ugh! I'm so upset :( ! I hope I can figure it out . . .sorry 2 b such a bother but I need HELP! (n)

~ Rae ~ :(

okay, first, you have to ask someone, jems or egripho are nice, to animate the signature. once animated, right click on the signature, go to properties, a http thing will be on it, copy that, then go to your signature. there will be a tag button that says [*img] without the*, click on it and paste the URL there

here you go rae - animated for ya!! :smiley: hope you can get it uploaded - just follow jaimie instructions using the URL in the IMG tags!! :smiley:

here is melissa aswell - i just boticed it on the previous page!! :smiley:

jaimie - what is the font you used for Melissas - i love it! :smiley:

jems said:
here you go rae - animated for ya!! :smiley: hope you can get it uploaded - just follow jaimie instructions using the URL in the IMG tags!! :smiley:
:D Oh! thank u soooooo much!!!!!! YOUR THE BEST!

RAE :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back