Jason Mraz

Tommy

Seeing A Ghost
This thread seemed to have been lost the last time the boards crashed. Yup, so Jason Mraz is my all time favorite singer. I'm hoping to get tickets to his August 18 show in Harrisburg PA. Tickets go on sale July 8th (I hope I get really good seats).

Well, continue the JM talk.....

Tommy got me onto The Remedy...
Listen to Curbside Prophet. You'll love that country beat :lol:

Paula said:
i LOVED the Remedy , but Tommy can you recommend a few other songs of his that are exceptionally good??
Well, I don't know if I can pick. I love all of them. Go buy his CD....all of those are exceptional good. His old live, CD-Rs are even better.....good luck finding them though. They are very rare and expensive (considering they were never widely released; they aren't even "real" CDs...they are CD-Rs)

You can listen and download some more of his songs at his official site (take a look at his journal while you are thre, it's fun to read):
http://jasonmraz.com/audio.html

Paula, while you are listening to music at JM.com, make sure to listen to "Unfold"....it's from one of his old CD-Rs. If I had to pick a favorite JM song, it would be that one!

I was in the car coming back home and my friend knew every word of "Remedy" :blink:

I reallly like that song though. ^_^

nance said:
I was in the car coming back home and my friend knew every word of "Remedy" :blink:

I reallly like that song though. ^_^
So do I. I know every word of every song on his CD. (even the made up words, like lacubrious)

ahh!!! lol... i thought this guy was one of the american idol people for the longest time... i got him mixed up with someone else... gosh i really need to watch more tv and get this all straight!

nance said:
Lacubrious, you say? O.o.... my vocab isn't very erm... good...
It's not a real world. He made it up to fit in one of his songs. The "definition" is relaxed. The line goes like this:

"I can be lacubrious wit ju....."

'Waiting For My Rocket To Come' is such a good CD! I bought it a couple months ago and I probably couldn't even choose a favorite if I tried, they're all really good.

I want his old CDs SO bad. I ordered the only old one available at his site for $12.00 today and I bid on another at ebay. I dropped out at $70.00 and the winning bid was $71.00 :( One more dollar and I could have had it....I want that CD so bad.

AliasALIAS said:
Listen to Curbside Prophet. You'll love that country beat :lol:
HA.HA.HA.

Seriously dude, not funny. Lol, but I admit, Crubside Prophet is a little much the first few times you hear it, but you'll start to love it....it's such a fun song!

OK, I will respond - but only because I'm afraid if I don't you'll bump this topic until it reaches 10 pages ;)

I think his music is good, but I'm not a "real" fan,especially compared to you ;)

Back