Java Junkies

Heh, well I just signed up for the 2006 L/L Ficathon, so there will be more Java Junkie stories in the future. Gaah, now I'm scared.

:thud: Ok, I just went to that Gilmore Girls board you linked to, and OH DEAR LORD! Get it off my screen! Unclean! Uncleeeean!

:blink: Why? WHY? If people feel the need to discuss those sorts of things then they should, for starters, GET THERAPY, and secondly, EMAIL EACH OTHER, not post it all over the internet.

Well at least I've never been more assured of my own sanity.

Oh, what's a ficathon? Sounds interesting :smiley:

I'm not too sure why people would want to make boards like that, strange. You have to post on the site 'where the colors go', there's a link in my sig. It's a Gilmore girls board, it needs more posters, it's going really slowly at the moment but it's not half bad.

Hmm, I'm not too sure, because I've only just discovered it, but I think a ficathon is a thing. Yes, a thing. Sorry; braindead at the moment. Anyway, I think what happens is you sign up, and, in this one at least, you submit a challenge/prompt that you want to have written for you. And then the organisers assign the challenges to other people, so you write someone's idea, and someone writes yours.

And I will sign up right now! I need more procrastination tools. :smiley:

There was no way you could have destroyed the Gilmoreverse with that sotry, you're a fantastic writer! You really have to continue with it, i was glued to the screen while reading it just like Luce.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee continue with it.... I'll keep on begging until you do :lol:
:shock: Look out Betsy... when she says that she'll beg, she means it :rotflmao:
I promise Nat, I will finish that music video. I'm not working a hell of alot this week, so hopefully it'll get done. How are you coping without all your eps of GG, GA, PB and Alias on your comp? If I was you, I'd have died by now!

Oh and Betsy, YOU HAD SO BETTER WRITE MORE. Nat and I are gonna nag like crazy, you're an amazing writer!

I'm not freaking out too much because i know you have them, if you didn't my brother would have killed me for losing prison break :smiley:
I've been watching movies instead of gg, it's working so far.

The real pain in the ass is that if i still want to make that smallville video i'm going to have to get season 5 again, damn it. I guess it can wait, i still have no idea what i'm going to do with it anyway.

Oh yeah, i can be really annoying when i want to be :smiley: Don't worry Luce, i'll stop with the video nagging.... for now anyway :lol:

I went looking for more gg videos last night and i got really afraid, i won't say where they were from but o.m.g. these people just throw all these different clips in to a blazae song and expect people to swoon over it. I NEED TO WATCH GOOD VIDEOS!!!! Soooo, if anyone has any feel free to share :smiley:

Good begging there Nat, I'll second you and say: SOMEONE PLEASE, IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND GOOD VIDS.... SHARE.

Sharing is caring remember :rolleyes:

This morning I read an L/L fanfiction. In my DREAM. I remember reading the words, and scrolling back up to reread something, and it was really vivid, so then I woke up and began confusing all my dreams with reality. Until I remembered that no, I did NOT go to a supermarket on a school excursion, and furthermore, I cannot fly.

I wish I could remember more of the fanfic though. Because then I could write it and say I wrote it in my sleep. *sigh*

In other matters: Season six dvds available! Squeee! :woot:

OMG Luke and Lor broke up :jawdrop: So not cool. And Lor so shouldn't have told him that she slept with Chris, so not a cool idea!

I dunno if I'm still a JJ tho... I really like Lor with Chris, they have great chemistry and I don't want them to break up again. They're always on again, off again.... anyhoo :mellow:

DSR says that Luke and Lor are gonna be part of eachothers lives in significant and profound ways in the future, so there's hope!!

Booo, there are no special features on the S6 DVD!

So I already knew that when I bought it :P but still!! What's with there being like NO BLOOPERS in existence?! That's weird right? I mean they must make mistakes, they talk that damn fast :doh:

Pretty cover pic tho :P

I KNOW!

We just finished watching ours - first we ordered it, and that got stolen or something so it never arrived, and then the NEXT one we ordered HAD to come during PRIME ASSESSMENT WEEKS in school, but still. We managed. We watched, and BOO, Palladinos!

Why would you build a couple up for this long just to tear them apart with the Secret Kid who is REALLY just Young Rory Redux and also partly the Weird Child Who Reads In Closets from the spinoff that never eventuated? And why would you use the SAME ACTRESS FOR HER MOTHER? TV writers must think we're idiots.

The way they wrote Luke this season definitely made me glad for Chris/Lor. Every time Luke did something stupid, I'd just yell at the screen "Break up!"

Lauren Graham is so awesome, though. I would have cried in the finale, but... I didn't. I had to study. (n)

It is true that Chris/Lor has better chemistry than L/L. I'm torn; to be glad, because fanfic L/L is better than TV L/L ever could be and that still exists in spades? Or to be sad that those sweet, fanfic-lovely moments will probably never happen on screen?

Meh. C/L was my second-favourite ship anyway.

😆 Yep, so tru! Fanfic characters are just better than the real ones... regardless (y)

I probably shouldn't talk about season 7 in here, coz I don't think you've seen it Betsy?!?!

I will say... that I do like Lor/Chris, but I LOVE Lor/Luke :love: It will work out, they will be together again!!

Back