Jen and Michael are still together right???!!

garnergarnish

Its the end of the World as we know it!!
One of my friends told me that Jennifer was at the BAFTAs with Scott Foley, her ex hubby. please tell me this is not so. someone please confirm that jen and michael are still together. :eek:

By all means, they're together....saw them this morning. JG/SF at the BAFTAs....give me a break! Someone is seeing things or pulling someone's leg.

The BAFTAs are British TV awards

As far as i know JG wasn't even there let alone with Scott Foley!

If i remember rightly they took place before the Oscars(where JG and MV were seen at Vanity Fair Post Oscars Party together) so don't fear JG and MV are still a couple!

having read all the reassuring replies i have decided that my friend is an idiot and was trying to wind me up as i also do not recall seeing JG at the BAFTAS let alone with scott foley. she shall be eliminated immediately.

By the way the BAFTAs are almost as cool as the oscars. don't they even show it in america? I think perhaps more people here watch it than the oscars cos the oscars are on really late at night over here.

There was a BAFTA event in Hollywood on February 15 or 16...see WireImage.com. And just for information, JG/MV are very much together.

SF is seeing someone else now. I've read it somewhere. SF met the girl thru one of the cast of the play he is in to. I think the younger sister of one of the cast. Not sure but anyways, JG and MV are still together. :smiley: :D :smiley: Nothing to worry about....... for now..... But it seems MV & JG's relationship will last coz MV is very much in love with JG. And he's very sweet and caring to JG.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! This can not be happening. I was just happily reassured of the stability of Garten and then you Miss Tania123 mess it up. Please tell me you designed this page yourself just to upset me.(HYPERVENTILATE, HYPERVENTILLATE) Right panic over just gonna pretend i didn't see it. :thinking:

JEN AND MIKE ARE VERY MUCH TOGETHER THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER IS ENDLESS I THINK THEY WILL BE TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES I HOPE THEIR JUST TOO MUCH OF A PERFECT COUPLE TO BREAK UP WATCH MV ON REGIS AND KELLY AND YOU'LL FIND THAT I RIGHT DON'T WORRY THE MEDIA ARE JUST MAD AT JEN AND MIKE CAUSE THEY WON'T FLAUNT THEIR RELATIONSHIP AROUND <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SO HYPERVENTALATE AND WAIT FOR FRIDAY YOU'LL SEE THAT MV IS VERY MUCH TOGETHER WITH JEN ON R&K</span>

BVEC...

Just curious to see what your thoughts are on the NY Post article???

You said on the 13th that you saw them that day and said again on the 16th that they were still very much together.

Back