Jen and Michael are still together right???!!

OMG THE WHOLE EGG AND TEARS BEING DUMPEd BY MIKE who left her husband FOR him, omg cmon even if it were true shed be the one to end it, NOT THAT THERES ENEDING IT LMAO

Well - they are still together right? - I read just two days ago that Jennifer and Michael split up - but I also read that they weren't actually a couple

There is a US weekly scan around with a pic of both of them coming out her house (but at different times) during the week-end and that said that they were at her house for the whole week-end ! :D

Go at the MSN group Michael VArtan and Jennifer Garner Palace: it is easy to register (only take a day or so) and you'll have all the fresh news and pics about them!!

I just read My Us weekly Magazine and they have these pictures of Her and Him coming out of her house on March 21... They entered on the 20th... So, They are definitely still together

Not sure if anyone saw E News Live and Ted C basically said that Jen's and Michael's publicists were "talking about of both sides of their mouths" because he heard they had broken up. I'm wondering why Ted won't let this story go. I'm beginning to think that they may have broken up and their publicists are denying it so it won't overshadow Jen's movie coming out. Thoughts anyone??

I'd love for ADA at The Palace to say Ted is wrong. I know when the rumor first came out in the NY Post, she said it wasn't true but that was a few weeks ago and I'm wondering if somethings changed.

BVEC - I know you've seen them together in the past ..any new sightings?

Kristin confirmed they were together, ted says they're not :lol:

as far as we know, they're together! and i wont hear otherwise :nonono:

Kristen only said that because of the picture in US magazine. She has no idea whether they are together or not. Keep in mind in the pic in US magazine, they were not together. Whose to say if he was even really leaving her house for that matter?

To Mary Jane and all:

I'm reluctantly coming out of lurkdom once again... in reference to the latest Ted BS. The reps are not talking out of both sides of their mouths, but he definitely is. Last time I posted, Mary Jane, you more or less implied I really didn't know anything which I really didn't appreciate. However, that said, whether you believe me or not is not of any consequence to me. I know what I've seen with my own eyes and really wouldn't be wasting my time typing this if it weren't true. They are together and have been together for a long time. I won't bother to say just how recently I saw them together, because people will choose to believe what they believe.

I see them a lot, and if this is how people act when they've split, I hope all breakups are that fantastic! LOL

I seriously think someone, who is anti-JG/MV, is feeding old Teddy some false rumors like someone apparently did back in December and to the Post..whoever it is apparently just wants to keep stirring the pot. And that's the last I will say on this subject. You guys believe whatever you so choose, but I know the true story.

P.S. - By the way, that is her house that he's been snapped leaving.

oh bvec just the person i want to see!!
we need some sighting news!! and we still want to know how the hell you are able to see them all the time?! just give us some explanation?! please?!!

BVEC -

I did not mean to imply that you didn't know what you were talking about. If I offended you, I apologize. I'm skeptical by nature and my intention was to say basically get the point across that... how do we know that the posters (not you specifically..just in general) who say they've seen them are telling the truth? I know for a fact that people have totally made up info and posted it in the past (not in this thread)...that's the reason I made that previous comment. You're 100% correct...people will believe what they want to believe. Again, sorry if you were offended....it wasn't my intention.

BVEC --- thanks a lot. :smiley: I believe in you. :smiley:

I hope that these break up news will come to an end. It's very tiring and depressing. :( They are very private when it comes to their relationship. Lucky us if we will see pics of them together. And Bvec is so lucky coz she always see JG & MV together and I believe in her.

Back