Jen and Michael are still together right???!!

MaryJane said:
Not sure if anyone saw E News Live and Ted C basically said that Jen's and Michael's publicists were "talking about of both sides of their mouths" because he heard they had broken up. I'm wondering why Ted won't let this story go. I'm beginning to think that they may have broken up and their publicists are denying it so it won't overshadow Jen's movie coming out. Thoughts anyone??

I'd love for ADA at The Palace to say Ted is wrong. I know when the rumor first came out in the NY Post, she said it wasn't true but that was a few weeks ago and I'm wondering if somethings changed.

BVEC - I know you've seen them together in the past ..any new sightings?
i saw that too! and i was like omg! they didn't break up and i was hoping they didn't because how were syd and vaughn gonna get back together if JG and MV broke up? it would be kinda awkward kissing your ex lol but neway i hope they r still together.

Ok, Jen herself told a E! online journalist (patrick something) that everything was okay! (off camera during an interview last friday) and Kristin said that Ted was wrong (funny when you are in the same network) and that she has reliable sources on the set telling her that they were fine as in this week!
So please, I do believe Bvec and I'm just tired of this felgercarb. If it was true the paparazzi (who almost live in front of her house) would know that and MV have been snapped going out ouf her house last week one morning!

cara67 said:
Ok, Jen herself told a E! online journalist (patrick something) that everything was okay! (off camera during an interview last friday) and Kristin said that Ted was wrong (funny when you are in the same network) and that she has reliable sources on the set telling her that they were fine as in this week!
So please, I do believe Bvec and I'm just tired of this felgercarb. If it was true the paparazzi (who almost live in front of her house) would know that and MV have been snapped going out ouf her house last week one morning!
I saw E News Weekend and Jen didn't tell Patrick that her personal life was okay. He asked her about her personal life and she said everything was "fine". Patrick did not specifically ask her about Michael or if they were together. I don't know how much she would say anyway. Don't forget, last year she went to the Oscars last year the same day she separated from Scott.

I there are recent pics of them together or someone has seen them recently.

[quote name='i'm the bebe girl!' date='Apr 6 2004, 03:08 PM']well i just watched ET a few weeks ago reporting them completely broken up!! but i wih it werent true, but it is[/quote]
Well, that's pretty interesting considering I watched E, ET, Extra, and Access Hollywood when the rumor news first started and NONE of them said they broke up...I don't even think they mentioned it as a rumow. Hmm....must have missed the ET that you saw.

CHeck out etonline. In mentioning Michael's new movie, they refer to him as Jennifer's boyfriend...this was as of yesterday.

I admit to being skeptical about them being together in the past but at this point, Ted Casablanca, is probably the only person on the planet still reporting that they broke up. Let's not forget that he also alluded to Jen being pregnant sometime around the Emmy's (still no baby yet) and he said they also broke up in November/December..again, not true. I still hope to see some new pics of them together just so Ted will shut up.

Go to JenniferGarner.net.
It says that they are still very much together. I guess they hit a "rough patch", but have worked it out. It also mentions that there are photos in this week's Us Weekly showing Michael coming out of Jennifer's house March 20-21st.
It's kind of sad that they have no privacy.

michy said:
Go to JenniferGarner.net.
It says that they are still very much together. I guess they hit a "rough patch", but have worked it out. It also mentions that there are photos in this week's Us Weekly showing Michael coming out of Jennifer's house March 20-21st.
It's kind of sad that they have no privacy.
What a celebrety couple have a privacy???

well....it's kinda hard when there's nosy people like us trying to find out what's going on in their lives...I feel so ashamed :( ...it's horrible that we need to know whats going on with them....ok....i'm going to stay out of this, i'll never try to find out whats going on with JG/MV again

Melissa ^_^

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
well....it's kinda hard when there's nosy people like us trying to find out what's going on in their lives...I feel so ashamed :( ...it's horrible that we need to know whats going on with them....ok....i'm going to stay out of this, i'll never try to find out whats going on with JG/MV again

Melissa ^_^
you are so sweet :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

meg_loves_Alias said:
So Jen and Michael are still together? That is great! Yay! so happy how cute!
That depends who you ask...according to Ted C..no, they aren't.

According to every other media outlet, they are.

Well it really doesn't matter to me if they are a couple or not as long as they are both happy and it doesn't affect their working relationship.

But the way the fans are reacting to rumors -- the Alias producers might be afraid to have any official hint of a break up in thinking the fans would abandon the show! :woot:

Both Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan look happy and content so I guess that is all that matter if they are so! ;) :smiley:

Enjoy your day and evening! :D

Lynne

We will *smiles at lynnes nice greeting* JEN AND M,IKEY ARE CUTE TOGTHER... now i was reading an interestin artcile before, it was afew months ago, but JG/MV were togther, and now the palace has gone offline so i cant fnish it, YOU KNOW JG IS KINDA BLONDE IN THE HEAD SUMTIMES LOLNESS....

:eek:fftopic:
(quotes JG)

*person interviewing JG* so do you have a sidekick?
JG: you mean a kick to the side? (uh cmon gal that was DUMB)

*person interviewing JG, different time... just finished chatting about her doggie* DO YOU want a baby?

JG: my dog?

sorry about that just had to share :D

alias_freak69 said:
YOU KNOW JG IS KINDA BLONDE IN THE HEAD SUMTIMES LOLNESS....
In defense of myself - and all the other blondes on the forum - I think you will find that most 'dumb blondes' are the ones who bleach their hair!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Natalia said:
alias_freak69 said:
YOU KNOW JG IS KINDA BLONDE IN THE HEAD SUMTIMES LOLNESS....
In defense of myself - and all the other blondes on the forum - I think you will find that most 'dumb blondes' are the ones who bleach their hair!
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
:rotflmao: :sideroll: ah c'mon natalia, alias_freak69 is just taking the stupid stereotype as play. To be fair the dumb ones are usually the ones that dye, but what JG said was funny. :lol:

Back