Jennifer againts the paparazzy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange you're not the first person that has noticed a changed in JG. I'm not just talking about the paparazzi but also in interviews. One of my friends said that she still seemed sweet but she is "affected by hollywood" Personally, I just think that she is less open than she once was.

ParadiseKendra said:
I know, me too Amaya.  I'm unfortunately pretty much done feeling sorry for Jennifer, and admiring her.  I miss her terribly, and I have supported and promoting her like hell, but one can only be pushed so far.  :(

I, like Jen, adore Sydney, and hope that Sydney remains in our lives for a year or more please.  But Jen could not have been naive enough not to realize she would become a tabloid's dream by her latest choice in men. 

Jen has been inside a soap opera. 

She falls in love with each costar, and while her co-star MV is doing a film with her current co-star's ex, she loses Michael to be the new Jen in Ben's life. 

I thought when the reports came out that she and Ben were dating that it was a joke, because it was just too tabloidy a life that you happen to choose Ben while your man is up in Vancouver making a film with Ben's LAST Jen.  I couldn't BELIEVE it was true.

I thought it was more likely for JLo to want MV than for Jen to choose Ben.  It was just too much for me that Jen would go for yet another co-star.  *sigh*
[post="1349050"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm with ya sweetie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back