Jennifer and Scott divorce

:eek: I heard this mornig on the news that they where getting a divorce.They did not say why but it problably because they dont spend to much time together. :confused: :confused: :confused: Well what do you guys think about the desition? ^_^ :( :(

Divorce! Oh No! I hadn't heard that on ET last night they vaguely talked about the Split-up. But I thought maybe they give it some time especially when both their schedules were less busier before making such a final decision. If they are making, such a quick decision on a Divorce they must have been having some kind of marriage problems for a while they both seem too sensible to come to a quick decision on something so final as a divorce!

I am sure we will get the details from Jennifer and Scott in the future from a formal interview when they are up to making one to the press. Otherwise we have to wait and see they have to do what is right for the both of them and that is certainly their decision to make!

I think the best thing for them now is to be surrounded by their friends and family to help them sort through their troubles!

I am sure all fans wish them well!

Lynne aka Jaredpuppy

awww! I thought all they were doing is just seperating for a bit!! Oh well, it is their decision after all, but they just seemed so in love, I wasn't expecting it at all!! Well, like Lynne said, I'm supporting Jennifer no matter what! :smiley:

ya i read it on here and heard it on E! and read it in US today magazine. it sooo sad i fell soo sorry for her! but i know whats shes going thru cuz my parents just got divorced too! <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>REVELATION! <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>but now Jen and Michael can get married</span></span>

lauren vartan i am sooo smart when it comes to michael!! lol hahhahahaha

no!!! they can't get a divorce already!!!!!!! this must mean that they were having problems a LONG time before they "separated". and i always thought they were genuinely in love. i mean even right before the divorce jg was saying stuff like "so far, so good" and how scott was always doing romantic things, and how she wanted to have kids. so that was all just lies? arg. well, i wish them both the best, and i guess if they really feel that divorce is the right thing, they probably know best

I hope they don't cause everyone in Hollywood is getting divorced. Please on't get divorced all because of their schedules. My dad travels all the time and so does my mom, and they have been married for over 30 years. I hope they get back together!

Bondgal2007 said:
I hope they don't cause everyone in Hollywood is getting divorced.
you're right, everyone in Hollywood, even Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise after 10 years
it's their private life, so wait and see !

NEWS FLASH! JENNIFER GARNER AND MICHAEL VARTAN ARE NOT GETTING TOGETHER LET ALONE GETTING MARRIED!

that would be very unprofessional for them to get together. jsut cuz their characters (who aren't even real) are in love, doesn't mean they are supposed to be in love.

And Jen and Scott SPLIT, not divorced. there's a difference. hopefully they'll see that they were made for each other and get back together (but i doubt it).

Ok folks keep things in perspective don't let the MV and JG rumors get you all tied up into knots... :rolleyes:

OK let us analyze for second if you going to compare previous Hollywood relationships lets not confuse Jennifer with Grace Kelly who was rumored having affairs with her leading men before she became a Princess and Queen! ;) Well after all movie stars are human too with human flaws which are even more noticable but if done with class no one seems to mind!!! :cool:

Or if we want to fantasy some more we can say maybe she be like Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton and get married again to Scott ten years from now. The main thing that separated them was I think Richard's drinking but also I think they were opposite -- Liz Taylor very optimistic and Richard Burton very negative view of life where that could had to do with his drinking.

Hollywood has a lot of surprises but I am sure Jennifer Garner is mature enough to handle it and fame too ... ;) :D she make out fine and thrive in any direction she should go... (y) if with her leading men at some point or back with Scott or by herself with playing the field with other actors etc... ;)

Yet I think her upbringing will bring a more sensible direction in her choices of romance than going from one affair to the next... :smiley:

But it is her life let us let her live it and don't think she like to see everyone fighting over who she is meant to have a relationship with MV or SF ... :eek:

Jen is a big girl I am sure she can choose her own relationships without her fans playing match maker! :rolleyes:

Give her break guys and gals!!! :lol:

But most of all don't get mad at the posts it is pretty harmless chatter I am sure ... :rolleyes: :angelic:

Everyone is curious "human nature" because it was sudden and everyone wants to know why ... in time I am sure Jennifer and Scott will give their reasons or try to make another go of it etc. Or date others ...

ET, Inside Edition, People Magazine, and US Magazine and other such medias will certainly post the details when they find them and of course the rumors too!!! :eek: :angelic:

The things that will be upsetting to some people will be the rag weeds in the Grocery store anything goes with them... :angry: (n)

So the Stars have to prepare for the worst and then laugh it off or go crazy... better laugh than cry... :lol: :( but don't get mad :angry: it waste of energy!!! :woot:

All will work out in the end!!!! :D

Enjoy your evening and Sunday! :D

Lynne aka Jaredpuppy

I was so sad. It was on april fools day that it was annonced too. i was like WTF is this a joke?! but then it wasn't. Good thing that they're only seperated, but i guess that's the price of fame. Not many hot hollywood couples are still together. I can only name a couple off the top of my head and that's Hallie Berry and her hubby, Julia Roberts and what ever his name is. that's all i can think of right now. All the rest are not so famous. *sigh* Anyone else feel so bad for JG since it's gonna be her birthday soon? and she's turning 31 too.
--Mandy :angelic: :(

Sophie said:
Bondgal2007 said:
I hope they don't cause everyone in Hollywood is getting divorced.
you're right, everyone in Hollywood, even Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise after 10 years
it's their private life, so wait and see !
Not everyone (think Paul Newman/Joanne Woodward, Tom Hanks and his wife--keep fingers crossed!) in Hollywood, but it's difficult, especially when two careers--and two actor-egos--are involved. When one career is really taking off and causing large time--and attention--demands, it must be particularly stressful. I wish them both the best. Marriage isn't easy even for those of us who don't have paparazzi awaiting us at our doors!
:confused:

yeah, that sucks, i definitely thought everything was going well. they seem so cute together, but oh well, this is just another hollywood consequence. it probably is jg's sudden burst of popularity, which is good, but i feel sorry for her and scott. hopefully they'll be able to patch things up.

I don't think Jennifer Garner and Micheal Vartan will get together. I mean, secretly maybe Micheal hates Jennifer but you never know. And just because their characters are in love doesn't mean that they are.

I think that the news is not so surprising as everyone seems to think that it is. Don't get me wrong I loved them as a couple and I really do hope that they get back together.

No one stays romantically in love forever, they remain in love, but it is a different type of love. After a few years the new and exciting romance tends to wear off and couples fall into what could be called a "comfort zone". That's where the come to mutually respect each other in different ways to when they first new each other. They become comfortable and often routine and in a lot of cases people see their partners in a different light. This can be scary and that is when people often want to take a step back and say 'is this really what i want? Is this the person for me? Is this what i thought my life would be like with this person" and this is when many seperations occur just to have time to reorient themselves so that may or may not be what has happened I hope that it is and they realise what they had/have is something really special.

Lynne said:
Ok folks keep things in perspective don't let the MV and JG rumors get you all tied up into knots... :rolleyes:

OK let us analyze for second if you going to compare previous Hollywood relationships lets not confuse Jennifer with Grace Kelly who was rumored having affairs with her leading men before she became a Princess and Queen! ;) Well after all movie stars are human too with human flaws which are even more noticable but if done with class no one seems to mind!!! :cool:

Or if we want to fantasy some more we can say maybe she be like Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton and get married again to Scott ten years from now. The main thing that separated them was I think Richard's drinking but also I think they were opposite -- Liz Taylor very optimistic and Richard Burton very negative view of life where that could had to do with his drinking.

Hollywood has a lot of surprises but I am sure Jennifer Garner is mature enough to handle it and fame too ... ;) :D she make out fine and thrive in any direction she should go... (y) if with her leading men at some point or back with Scott or by herself with playing the field with other actors etc... ;)

Yet I think her upbringing will bring a more sensible direction in her choices of romance than going from one affair to the next... :smiley:

But it is her life let us let her live it and don't think she like to see everyone fighting over who she is meant to have a relationship with MV or SF ... :eek:

Jen is a big girl I am sure she can choose her own relationships without her fans playing match maker! :rolleyes:

Give her break guys and gals!!! :lol:

But most of all don't get mad at the posts it is pretty harmless chatter I am sure ... :rolleyes: :angelic:

Everyone is curious "human nature" because it was sudden and everyone wants to know why ... in time I am sure Jennifer and Scott will give their reasons or try to make another go of it etc. Or date others ...

ET, Inside Edition, People Magazine, and US Magazine and other such medias will certainly post the details when they find them and of course the rumors too!!! :eek: :angelic:

The things that will be upsetting to some people will be the rag weeds in the Grocery store anything goes with them... :angry: (n)

So the Stars have to prepare for the worst and then laugh it off or go crazy... better laugh than cry... :lol: :( but don't get mad :angry: it waste of energy!!! :woot:

All will work out in the end!!!! :D

Enjoy your evening and Sunday! :D

Lynne aka Jaredpuppy
i totally agree with you

Back