jen's date for the golden globes

people shes not takin Michael! im dissapointed! :(
the article can be seen over at the Jens rep confirm bla bla bla! its under cast news!

he did say "ive gotta root for my girl" awwww :love: how sweet was that!

Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
will it be on tv?
hmm, sometimes it's sucks to live so far away from usa.  :blink:
i know what you mean. luckily the Golden Globes will be aired here in Argentina, but i have to wait till april for season 3!!!!! :(

where do you live??
Ooh, you live in Argentina? I live in Sweden. Well, here it's just season 1 on tv!!!!! so I look on season 3 on my computer :P but I don't have subtitles, but i need to train, I will be the best in sweden, to talk english :P

but I want to se the Golden Globes !! :(

-anna-
that's really cool! season 3 will start airing here in march or april. i can't wait!!!!! how much do you have to wait?? sorry you can't watch the awrds this sunday :( nice to meet you, btw
Well, on tv it's s1 e19 I think.. so season 3 maybe is coming next year and that sucks :blink:
Lucky you!!! Well, you maybe can tell me how it's going, if Jen wins and that!?
Nice to meet you to, you seems nice :D
btw? :confused:

-anna-
i'll definitely try to stop by here and tell you if she won or not. Do you have AIM or MSN, btw? that way it'd be easier. you seem really nice too Anna. ttyl! :smiley:
Okay, thanks :P I have MSN.. it's Sweet_anniz88@hotmail.com
but I don't think we will be online on same time, but how knows :smiley: When is you online, if you know!?
What does btw meen? (feel stupid) :rolleyes:
hope to hear from you soon
-anna-
btw means by the way. and please don't feel stupid. i've needed a lot of help to figure out a lot of stuff too ( english isn't my native language) so, i'll search you on MSN. And i'm online every night at 10 (my time) You?
Ooh, now I know. no, your native language is spanish, huh? in school I study spanish, but Im soo bad, and I have study it for allmost 4 years..
oops, your time is 5 hours after mine. so when your online i sleeping :asleep:

-anna-
yeah, i speak spanish. and it's actually a pretty tough language to learn, so don't sweat it. I've been learning englissh for 11 years now, and it took me way more than four to be able to speak it well.

Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
Caro said:
Alias4-ever said:
will it be on tv?
hmm, sometimes it's sucks to live so far away from usa.  :blink:
i know what you mean. luckily the Golden Globes will be aired here in Argentina, but i have to wait till april for season 3!!!!! :(

where do you live??
Ooh, you live in Argentina? I live in Sweden. Well, here it's just season 1 on tv!!!!! so I look on season 3 on my computer :P but I don't have subtitles, but i need to train, I will be the best in sweden, to talk english :P

but I want to se the Golden Globes !! :(

-anna-
that's really cool! season 3 will start airing here in march or april. i can't wait!!!!! how much do you have to wait?? sorry you can't watch the awrds this sunday :( nice to meet you, btw
Well, on tv it's s1 e19 I think.. so season 3 maybe is coming next year and that sucks :blink:
Lucky you!!! Well, you maybe can tell me how it's going, if Jen wins and that!?
Nice to meet you to, you seems nice :D
btw? :confused:

-anna-
i'll definitely try to stop by here and tell you if she won or not. Do you have AIM or MSN, btw? that way it'd be easier. you seem really nice too Anna. ttyl! :smiley:
Okay, thanks :P I have MSN.. it's Sweet_anniz88@hotmail.com
but I don't think we will be online on same time, but how knows :smiley: When is you online, if you know!?
What does btw meen? (feel stupid) :rolleyes:
hope to hear from you soon
-anna-
btw means by the way. and please don't feel stupid. i've needed a lot of help to figure out a lot of stuff too ( english isn't my native language) so, i'll search you on MSN. And i'm online every night at 10 (my time) You?
Ooh, now I know. no, your native language is spanish, huh? in school I study spanish, but Im soo bad, and I have study it for allmost 4 years..
oops, your time is 5 hours after mine. so when your online i sleeping :asleep:

-anna-
yeah, i speak spanish. and it's actually a pretty tough language to learn, so don't sweat it. I've been learning englissh for 11 years now, and it took me way more than four to be able to speak it well.
okey, hola :smiley: Yeah, it is!! well, after this summer I will start grammar school and go there for 3 years, so I will study spanish or english, I don't know yet.
11 years ??? oh my god! how old where you when you began? I have study english for allmost 6 years, but the last 3 years our teacher have been sick a couple months and then he come back and soo.. so our clas have allmost have 20 different deputy, and that really sucks. And now we have a really good deputy so I don't hope that our teacher will come back :P bacause we will have a national test and thats very important to make, do you have those tests? We will have it in swedish, english and maths. And i hope I will make it, I'm very nervous. :blink:
I'm not so good to talk english, i think. but I will be :smiley:
Okay, how is it in Argentina then? On the spanish lessons we work about spanish talking countrys. me and my friend work about Cuba. and my clasmate is working about Argentina :D
Ooh, I wrote alot today, and I didn't spell it well huh :P did I? maybe..
-anna-

heya! I live in oz and i'm not lucky enough to hav cable, so I'm not gonna watch the golden globes 4 ages so PLZ can u all put pics and stuff up here.....and tell us all who wins! Anywayz, I hope jen takes Michael, i mean they've been goin out 4 long enough now 2 go out in public....and if u've got a boyfriend that hot, flaunt it!
Luv Rachie :P

so no Michael, no globe, no exactly the best night :angry:
was she with JJ?????? I just got a glimpse of her and she was with a guy that looked like JJ. I didn't even get to see her dress, I am pissed :angry: :angry:

alejandra said:
so no Michael, no globe, no exactly the best night :angry:
was she with JJ?????? I just got a glimpse of her and she was with a guy that looked like JJ. I didn't even get to see her dress, I am pissed :angry: :angry:
yeh, it really was a dissapointment...and i was thinking the same thing about JJ - they showed her sitting at the table and the guy next to her did look like him.

Aliasgurl911 said:
Why wasn't MV at the Golden Globes with JG, it was sad. But Vartan wasn't feeling to well, decided not to go Jennifer understood. :(
he won't go to an awards show unless he's nominated cause he doesn't like the whole red carpet deal. he went and played hockey instead.

he won't go to an awards show unless he's nominated cause he doesn't like the whole red carpet deal. he went and played hockey instead.

I'm totally with MV on that one : it's the sane thing to do !!! anyway, this guy is sane. I love this guy !! ^_^
but, they would have been SOooo cute together ... holding hands ... and somehow it could have been a sane thing to do too ;)

omg i kno i was so hoping to see them together but o well as long as they're still together i'm happy besides i luv and him and hockey sooo wutevers and maybe he'll go with her to the A awards.. who knows!

Back