Jewish/Israeli Thread

Hey charlie is it possible to put hebrew on here so we can write in hebrew (i will translate for u non hebrw speakers if this gets done)

Sydney Bristow I am reform to, infoact my bat mitzvah is this weekend at my synagog, it rules, we have the best congreggation ever, everybody knows everybody and alot of my friends and I are all going to this reform jewish camo this summer ( I think it mayy be sponsered by NIFTY or one of the other reform movements im so excited)

um im not sure and just because i am totally paranoid about givin info over the computer, sry but I had a really bad experience with hakers, but it is reform, the only reason im not tellin you is because it makes it really obvious of where i live...how bout u if ur comftorable tellin

ah west coaster, cool im east thats cool, have u had ur bar mitzvah?
because if u have could u give me some advice on how not to go into nervous breakdown every five min.

i will as soon as i get back from dinner

k what u do is u just need to put a big stickie in front of the siddur and the torah that is a bright color and write SLOW on it cuz when ur nervous ur fast, and second dont think it is a bat mitzvah think it is as if u r leading services on a normal day (have u? cuz we have them daily at my school bc we have to because it is affiliated solomen schecter school) that is the best i can say--once u get up there and start ull be fine

thankyou so much, I do tend to go really fast, I dont go to the day school so I dont go to services everymorning, but we the hebrew school does saturday services thatnks for the advice, and the camp is in PA thankyou so mcuh I will tell you how it goes sunday!!

poconoes...by the way...thanks again for the advice since all my jewish friends seem to have abandoned there IM and wont pick up there phones I really neede that thanks

Back