Season 3 JG as a blond

i know its not important... but i just saw a promo pic of this ep, and Syd as Julia was in it.... and can I just start a round of applause for the blond Jennifer Garner.... come on.... keep clapping... 🤤 👍

I like her with it, though I like her with brown hair better, maybe I'm just not good with change. It'd take some getting used to if she changed to blond, but for now and for a mission, Good Job!

Jennifer is so godddamn hot no matter what color hair she has... She is so insanely gorgeous! I've never had a celebrity crush where I felt like this, she is just so great. :love:

aliasfan_05 said:
I love how JG can pass with any color hair! :redhair:
I totally agree! she has such a beautiful face that she can look good in any color, honestly. even when she wears those crazy ass purple, green, red, whatever color wigs. she looks good in just about every hairstyle too. hell, she's just amazing. haha :lol:
<3 Heather

SydnVaughn4ever said:
YAY!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!! But then again, I think JG could do anything and still be beautiful!!! :redhair:
I completely agree with that! She can pull off any hair color or style with no problem! I'm jealous...

Back