JG on Oprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched JG's extremely short "interview" (Oprah didn't bother to ask the questions herself) and I noticed something bizarre. Maybe it's just my imagination but it seemed like Oprah was less than enthusiastic about our fav spy actress. Her manerisms seemed to indicate that she was beyond apathetic and almost to the point of being annoyed by the JG segment.
What did the rest of you think?

It seemed to me that she was much more supportive of Charleze Theron (spelling?). I kept waiting for Jennifer to come on and couldn't believe that she got a pre-taped few minutes. What's up with Oprah? (n)

man i was soo disappointed! i knew jen was goin to be last and even though it was a taped interview i was hopin it would have been more in depth and alittle more exciting! all she talked about was her workout and how sya nd jen have similuarities! but atleast we got something!

I was completely misled...here i thought it was gonna be an actually interview instead it was a taped one...Oprah didn't really seemed like she cared too much about Jen...just my opinion

aaaw man i was looking forward to maybe watching this when it came on I don't even like Oprah.its a damn shame that it was pretaped.I have nothing against Oprah Winfrey maybe Jen couldn't make it so maybe thats why you know she was like that.I'll still watch it though when it comes on I want to see the thing with Jennifer and I'm a Charlize Theron fan i would like to see her interview

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
I was completely misled...here i thought it was gonna be an actually interview instead it was a taped one...Oprah didn't really seemed like she cared too much about Jen...just my opinion
yeh, i was rather upset as well...i thought she'd actually be there and that it would last more than 2 minutes...Although the segment was very cute and funny, it was a dissapointment.

filleinconnue said:
I just watched JG's extremely short "interview" (Oprah didn't bother to ask the questions herself) and I noticed something bizarre. Maybe it's just my imagination but it seemed like Oprah was less than enthusiastic about our fav spy actress. Her manerisms seemed to indicate that she was beyond apathetic and almost to the point of being annoyed by the JG segment.
What did the rest of you think?
I actually noticed that too, right when Oprah was introducing the clip!! I thought I was just being paranoid, but if someone else noticed it...

Because Oprah's usually so enthusiastic (annoyingly enthusiastic) about everything on her show, it was weird when she just kind of tossed off the introduction to the clip, like they were making her say it. Her show isn't owned by ABC, is it? Because if so, they might have made her do the clip for publicity. But otherwise, I can't imagine what that was all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back