jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
so are you employed at the moment? do you like working there? what was your best job ever?

me. i'm unemployed. have been for like 3 months now. hahaha. my first job ever was pizza hut, worked there from feb 02 to oct 03. i loved it there. the people were great. we always had fun, singing, dancing, eating, slacking in the back, prank wars. pizza hut parties were always great. hahaha. i would have stayed there, but working there for so long and doing a kick arse job, they wouldn't give me a raise because i never got 100 on the mystery caller. damn you suggestive selling! and i was working 12 hour days. 8-8. yeah. talk about killer. like 6 days a week. but still, pizza hut has to be the best job i've ever had.
i went to work at tjmaxx afterwards and lord, that was a big shock. the people were boring. the place was boring. definitely a 180 from pizza hut. and since i quit there, i haven't gotten another job. hahaha.

I've been working at my current job for almost 3 years now. I make only $7 an hour but I get benefits like playing almost any game i want and borrowing lots of movies. I work at stores that sell video games and movies.

i wanted to work at subway... just so i could eat all the chicken teriyaki subs i wanted. ahahhahaha. but no more working at food places for me.

i love working set hours more. at pizza hut, one day i'd work 10-8. the next would be 3-9 then 8-8 then 12-8... i hated it. at tjmaxx the schedule was a little more set, usually 9:30 to 5 everyday.

actually now that i think of it, i am employed. by my mother. ahaha. i babysit my sister every morning. and my mom pays me by paying for my car, insurance, and phone bill. then she gives me a little side money to use. i just realized. that's kind of pathetic.

SiriCerasi said:
SecretAgentMan said:
SiriCerasi said:
I wouldn't be able to work well with set hours... I'm just not good at that :lol:
well we can open up a movie store! :woot:
:woot: EEE! :lol: We should!! And watch movies all day :lol:
Yeah! You can do most of the watching while I run the store. :lol:

I'd like to have a future job as a banker or work for the government. If not, I'd like to go into a business of my own.

SiriCerasi said:
SecretAgentMan said:
SiriCerasi said:
SecretAgentMan said:
SiriCerasi said:
See that's teh problem I won't :mellow:
go rob a bank :Ph34r:
Nah banks are too high-security. Smaller companies would be easier ^_^
planning to rob my future business? :rolleyes: :lol:
Nah I'll just rob rich bastards who keep getting richer (y)
oh that's a great idea. (y) Totally agree with you. Why do the rich have to keep getting richer while the poor get poorer?

SecretAgentMan said:
SiriCerasi said:
SecretAgentMan said:
SiriCerasi said:
SecretAgentMan said:
SiriCerasi said:
oh that's a great idea. (y) Totally agree with you. Why do the rich have to keep getting richer while the poor get poorer?
sucks, don't it? we're like working our butts off and people like paris hilton just spend, spend, spend and she doesn't even have to WORK for any of that money.

aliasgirlie said:
SecretAgentMan said:
SiriCerasi said:
SecretAgentMan said:
SiriCerasi said:
SecretAgentMan said:
SiriCerasi said:
sucks, don't it? we're like working our butts off and people like paris hilton just spend, spend, spend and she doesn't even have to WORK for any of that money.
oh perfect example. I hate people like that. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back