~Joe's Bar & Grill~

She rocks back and forth in the wooden rocking chair in the corner of the room as she watches her husbands confused face as he reads how to put together the new crib they had just purchased from a baby store in town.

She rubs her belly softly in circular motions before finally opening her mouth.

“Sweetheart, why don’t you let me read those to you?” She asks.

“I’ve got it, Syd.” He tells her stubbornly. He scratches his head for a moment before groaning and looking at the parts spread out before him on the carpeted floor.
Recall to that scene where Jack and Sydney were putting the crib together. ^_^

I'm glad that Jenna has a chance at a normal life in Glen Ellyn. She even made a friend!!!! ;)

And OMG!!! She's having the baby!!! And did they just say that the baby is a month early??

“This is all just so…”

He smiles and brushes the tears away from her eyes.

“I know. I’m happy too.” He tells her before giving her a lingering kiss.

“Promise you won’t leave me?”

He squeezes her hand reassuringly, “I wouldn’t miss this for the world, Sydney. I’m not leaving even if you tell me too.”
Awww.... :love: I can't wait for this baby to come.... :blush:

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm. I can't wait for the next update!!

"we are never having sex again"

LOL :lol: i love that line....SO great!! can't wait to see what happens next (y)

thanx for the PM :D

“We’re never having sex again…” Sydney moans through pain.

“Is that what you two were doing when I walked in your room that one time?” Jenna asks as she looks up at her brother.

“No.” He says quickly before following the nurse out of the elevator.

LMAO! That was great.

Fantastic update! Can't wait for the baby. :smiley:

aww that was so sweet!
i am so glad they have moved away from the spot light!! i think it will be good for them.
aww i thought the way vaughn acted was cute!! he wants to be a good dad to his new son so much, its really sweet. i hope that everything goes alright with the birth!
thanks for the PM
update soon please :D

Yay!! A little Michael Vaughn Jr. :lol: I'm so glad she's having a boy because Syd always has girls in fics. I wonder what they're gonna name him? :confused: So glad you updated! This fic rocks. ;)

He tells her as he looks down at her belly. He looks back up into her eyes to see her smiling at him.

“What?”

She shakes her head as tears once again flood her eyes.

“This is all just so…”

He smiles and brushes the tears away from her eyes.

“I know. I’m happy too.” He tells her before giving her a lingering kiss.

“Promise you won’t leave me?”

He squeezes her hand reassuringly, “I wouldn’t miss this for the world, Sydney. I’m not leaving even if you tell me too.”
Yay she's having the baby :lol: Can't wait for the delivery :smiley:
Awesome update. Post next chapter soon. :lol:

That was great ... aww poor Vaughn having trouble seting up the crib ... Jenna and her friend are soo cute ... love how you started with the news reports ... yah baby time (so glad its a boy) ... aww they are soo cute ... thanks for the PM ... cant wait for more

The baby's comming.
Syd made the typical "no sex ever again" comment to Vaughn
Hahaha
Thanks for the wonderful update and the pm
Update again soon
E

absolutely love your timing :lol:
awww, he's soooo dang cute! not wanting to leave, and acting like a crazy man :o_O:
i hope she doesn't pop before eric, francie and her parents get there!!!

Back