~Joe's Bar & Grill~

Gawww, I love the update! :woot: My favourite bits:

“We’re never having sex again…” Sydney moans through pain.

“Is that what you two were doing when I walked in your room that one time?” Jenna asks as she looks up at her brother.

“No.” He says quickly before following the nurse out of the elevator.

L.
M.
F.
A.
O.

:rotflmao:

That moment was a CLASSIC, I tell you! Freaking CLASSIC! *rolls around on the floor* Oh god, poor Jenna... She must be scarred for life, the poor child :lol:

Vaughn hangs up and starts dialing Sydney’s parents number. His hands are shaking so badly he hits the wrong buttons.

“Mike?” Jenna asks.

“I’m gonna be a dad, I’m gonna be a dad….” His breathing becomes heavier as he holds the phone up to his ear and waits for someone to answer before explaining the situation. Jenna tries not to laugh after he hangs up with her parents.

“Are you going to pass out? You look sort of pale, and you’re sweating.”

“You just wait, kiddo. One day you’ll understand.” He tells her as he drags her out of the stairwell and back into the corridor, nearly knocking a few supply carts over as they run in a frantic manner.

😌

God Vaughn's cute when he's nervous...

*squashes him in a bear hug*

She shakes her head as tears once again flood her eyes.

“This is all just so…”

He smiles and brushes the tears away from her eyes.

“I know. I’m happy too.” He tells her before giving her a lingering kiss.

“Promise you won’t leave me?”

He squeezes her hand reassuringly, “I wouldn’t miss this for the world, Sydney. I’m not leaving even if you tell me too.”

😌

*hyperventilates*

Toocutetoocutetoocutetoocute... DEAR GOD! THIS IS ALL TOO CUTE! And too soon... BUT ALSO TOO CUTE!!

:notworthy:

Please please please update soon?

Cai
x

LMAO. The whole conversation about sex with Jenna (and Syd's line) were hysterical. And the ending! That was SO adorable! I love this story SO much!

Thanks for the PM!

That was great. :D
It was so cute when Vaughn was putting the crib together. :blush:
And Jennas' friend was funny.
I can't wait till the baby is born. :woot:
Thank you for the pm.
I can't wait for more.
:surf:

Sorry I'm kind of late with reviewing. I started the chapter yesterday but didn't have time to finish it till now. She's having the baby!! I'm so excited!!!!!!

Great update. Thanks for the PM. Update soon.

~Karen

:woot: Baby time!!!!

“We’re never having sex again…” Sydney moans through pain.

“Is that what you two were doing when I walked in your room that one time?” Jenna asks as she looks up at her brother.
LOL! That was so funny! And nervous Vaughn was so funny! But I'm sure they're both gonna be okay, they're gonna be great parents.

So it's gonna be a boy huh? Can't wait for more! Thanks for PM!

I finally got to read this fic. haha. I must have delated the pm on accident. I had 28 updates when I got back from Vacation on Sunday. I can't wait until the baby is born.

texasalias

How cute. He can't put the crib together either? Glad we weren't the only ones who had a difficult time with it. I hope everything goes well for them. i want them to have a smooth delivery with no complications. They have had enough trouble in their time together.
Thanks for the PM

:woot: OMG OMG OMG! *faints* That was perfect> Vaughn was really funny when he didnt believe that she had gone into labour and her response was priceless! Vaughn is just being the perfect expectant dad. Jenna's question about how she caught them cracked me up. I love how you threw that in. Also, I think the beginning was great. It explained their leaving really well and I love the technique of looking through the publics eyes through the media that you use on occasion. (y) Great job. I cant wait for more!

-G

Back