Just for Chicks

Vaughn's Baby Girl Posted Today, 08:35 AM
  ehehehhehehe i just found this thread! it's hilarious!  heheheh creepy middle aged men 

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah me too, and it's very funny but kinda good to find somewhere where you can tlk about all this stuff! ^_^ </span>

(Existentialist @ Oct 20 2003, 06:10 PM)
Haha yes. I love Down With Love... the title alone is enough for me!

And chocolate is so much better than sex... but then again, it's not like I'm really in the position to judge. 

Reasons why chocolate is better than sex...

You can have chocolate in front of your parents.
Nobody starts rumors about who you shared chocolate with.
The word "commitment" doesn't scare off chocolate.
No matter what kind of chocolate you like, it's legal.
You can have chocolate with a whole group of friends without it being obscene.
It's easy to get chocolate any time you want.
Chocolate doesn't make you pregnant.
Good chocolate is easy to find.

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>That's good :lol: and very true I might use it in my sig for Hotmail! ^_^

Getting back to the periods thing, I feel sorry for you guys, I must just be abnormal cos I can usually predict mine and they only last for 4 days every month. Cramps are so ... urgh .. they kill, seriously I have to take a pain killer each day of it, it's horrible, guys are so god damn lucky :(
</span>

(yendys47 @ Sep 26 2004, 04:32 PM)
He's so cuteeeeeeeeee........and he had the most aweosmest biking shorts on.....and I looked like a jerk cause I was in my pajamas

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah that always happens to me, I hate that ;) Especially when your in some really ridiculous looking ones :blush2:

As for guys, urgh, I had a really great friend, who I discovered I liked and last february he found out and he just blanked me and everytime I tried to talk to him about it he said he didn't know what I talking about, major denial, everyone knew he knew! He treated me so horribly, I'm always cautious around guys now cos we haven't talked properly together on our own since. Trust me, it's just not a good idea! :( I just can't get over what an ahole he turned out to be!
</span>

hummm intersting topic lol well yes sometypes of thongs r comfortable but i perfer binkin underware yep i like boy shorts but not under jeans so i dont ware those to much

lmao! my bad i was looking at like the 5th page and repled to that page lol oh well its random. but for caring guys... i got one! hes so careing and understanding funni to! weve been going out for wo mounths but its hard since i cant date him with my parnets knowing cause hes black but he understands and still stays with me :smiley:

^ ur talknig bout abnomral periods? i dont no if this is but i dont get mine evreymounth and ill only get it for 2 or 3 days could it be cause i excersie ? i run like 6 miles or more a day in cross pracitce then ill ahve soccer pracite is that enough exercise to screw it up? idk

suniecancun Posted Yesterday, 11:44 AM
  hummm intersting topic lol well yes sometypes of thongs r comfortable but i perfer binkin underware yep i like boy shorts but not under jeans so i dont ware those to much

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Ok so when I first read that Girls wear boy boxers I was like "Huh! What!??!" cos us girls in England we don't wear them at all. So I was wondering is this an american thing??? Are they actually comfortable?? Cos I haven't ever tried it!

Carl can tlk in this thread can he not???
</span>

:lol: The gym teacher got pissed today because a girl wore boxers for gym :lol: I don't get it...it follows the rules...they're shorts without pockets....

Natalia said:
You have a bookshop at your school? And why do they sell clothes?
[post="1013389"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
The bookstore sells us the textbooks we need and school spirtwear like t-shirts, sweatshirts, and sweatpants with my school's name on them.

mountaineer68 said:
My school doesn't have a bookstore, but it's really smnall, so I'm not too surprised. lol
[post="1014272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

mine doesnt either but we do sell clothes like sweat shirts, and jackets, shirts, hats, visor, and etc. all for like so called "school spirit". :P :smiley:

berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
mine doesnt either but we do sell clothes like sweat shirts, and jackets, shirts, hats, visor, and etc. all for like so called "school spirit". :P :smiley:
[post="1014326"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

School spirit...HA!! Why can't they just be straight and be like we wanna guilt you into allowing us to rip you off.

Back