Just friends?

By deciding they should all just be friends, did Seth make the right choice?

• YES! Its better that they all stay friends, no one's hurt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! This way they're both hurt he needs to make a choice

• NO! he should be with Anna!

• NO! he should be with Summer!

• YES! Now Seth the hottie is single, and can be my man!!!

• Total voters
I think that by not choosing he hurt them both, and instead of solving the problem, he's just prolonged the love triangle. He needs to make a choice. I think it was very honorable of him though, to offer friendship, because he thought it would save hurting one of the girls. Share what you think.

i think he made a good choice, he liked both of em and it was the only way. Very gentleman of him, even tho he should of picked anna :smiley:

it was a nice try by him.... but he needs to pick because hes going to lose both of them this way

seth should deffinatly be w/ Summer..Anna looks like a lesbian and shes way way way to weird...Summer may be....stupid but shes much cooler than Lesbo girl!

yeah, he should be with anna because they both have the same interests. i think that the reason he still "likes" summer is because he always has, and it's just a given now. like anna said before, all seth sees in summer is the body. with anna their is something deeper.

I think he should be with Summer. Hasn't he been in love with her since kindergarten or something? He just met Anna a few months ago. It seems like he would be thrilled that a girl he's longed for for so long finally wants him back.

I think he ended proloning the problem, and causing both of the girls more pain than necessary, not to mention himself. I guess the thought was sweet....but it..backfired? I voted No, and that he should be with Summer. Because it's not too many shows that you see the "geeky guy" and the "insanely popular girl" together, at least not with the kind of chemistry they have together.

In the last episode Ana ends up kissing him on new years but I read somme spoilers for the show and he ends up with summer later on.

Back