Season 5 Kristin Chat

From Wanda/Kirstin
The cast and crew have been given a ten day break because the network doesn't like the way this season is progressing. The writers will be retooling a number of scripts. The break starts this Thursday.

Apparently, she also said this too. Read on down to the comment on Arrested Development to confirm this, because this was included in the transcript of the chat.

yes thanks for putting that on there... i checked the abc board and someone is starting some nasty rumor that jen wants out of her contract or something...

im not sure where they got that... but ill believe that one when i see it

I don't think Jen wants out of her contract. Hey, she'd cost her boyfriend his job. J/K

I think it'll blow over, but it makes me antsy nonetheless.

yeah thats how im feeling... like AHhh how could they not pick it up?? Plus in interviews shes always going on about how great the show it... Grr to bad rumors

People like startin bad rumors i dont believe any of it!!!!! the deputy director said why their probally doin it!!!! but if they are changin the script then hopefully it is that Vaughn n Syd will get back together quicker!!!!! :D n killin of Lauren or making her a bad guy!!!!

hotpot said:
Oh no.... Syd and will better not hit it...but he gets it on with a main character... wait unless its evil francie bc it says he stabs someone too...but how could they hook up? Grrr Kristin and being vague...
I think its allison, isnt she tryin to say that its the same person!
But what if it is Syd :thinking: , But not to worry hes only back for 1 episode so nothin will happen further!!! I think he stabs Allison but who does he shag???? now to go look for more spoilers!!!

Could someone please copy and paste the transcript from Kristin's chat? I am a school teacher and they have blocked eonline from our internet system! And I don't think I can wait eight hours to get home to read it! Are these rumors about ABC being unhappy true? Or is it that ABC might be listening to us and realizing we don't like the way the first 1/3 of the season went! Thanks to whoever takes the time to post the exact interview!

He Kristin said that the people he stabs and shags were of the same gender, but did she actually say they were different people????Maybe he shags AND stabs Allison

N heres the transcript genmol02 :smiley: sorry if its late!!

From catcja: I hate Lauren on Alias! But that's not a question, is it?
I hear we'll be given a reason to embrace our hatred. Never you fear. But for the record, though I'm not so keen on Lauren, I still love me some Melissa George.

From keljba: I love Alias so far this season!
Glad you do. And I have to tell you, Bradley Cooper's return sounds sooo (ad infinitum) good. He's going to be one busy little Will.

From arabchick: Tell me more about Mr. Bradley Cooper!
Like I said, when Will returns, he has plenty to do. He's going to stab one main character and shag another. Guesses?

From joolz17: Stab Lauren, shag Syd?
No. Although I will tell you this: Both the stabee and the shagee are of the same sex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who the person??? what do you guys think??? istill think its allison but why would he shag the person who stabed him, it might be Syd ooooh what if its Lauren n that might be the end of her marriage!!!!! doubt it!!!!

Thanks for posting that for me! I'm with you - I think he stabs Allison and shags Sydney. We know from the 8ball that Syd hooks up with someone - Will makes the most sense. And we know that Allison is also in the same episode - although the liklihood that all 3 of them are together is a bit strange.

However, although I am and always will be PRO SYD/VAUGHN - if they are going to make Sydney hook up with someone (and let's hope Vaughn finds out and gets jealous) I am glad that it is Will.

See ya!

Yeah im with you there coz if it was a new character it would be worse, much worse coz he might stick around for a while atleast this way we know that wills only here for 1 episode and nothin more will come of it!! N it will always be SYD n VAUGHN FOREVER!!!!! :love:

i just watched kritsen on E! and was so psyched when she said that lauren isnt as innocent as she seems!! hmm wonder whats she is up to?!
and wil better be getting cosy with allison!! i bet it is her cause i think she had a thing for him.
ok what the f**k is all this nonesense about abc and jen wanting to quit?!

ya i kno.. its all BS i mean okie i can understand changing the script to make it syd n vaughn together LOL but her quitting YA RITE ma @$$ that's not friggin tru. newayz.. about will coming back YAY! BUT i don't want him hooking up with syd... UNLESS IT MAKES VAUGHN JEALOUS!!!!!!!! LOL okie newayz WILL can hook up wid whoeva and if he does with syd den only for like 5 mins lol cuz i'm a S/V shipper!

ames723 said:
i think someone is getting their rumors on the ABC/ALIAS message board all mixed up.... shes not quitting... thats why i was so confused in the first couple posts... now it makes me look like i started that rumor on here... its NOT true!

ok good thanks hotpot!
ugh people need to shut the hell up with all these rumors!!
wait so one rumor is that abc wants the writers to change the script so v/s hook up sooner?!
ugh im soo confused!!!

ames723 said:
ok good thanks hotpot!
ugh people need to shut the hell up with all these rumors!!
wait so one rumor is that abc wants the writers to change the script so v/s hook up sooner?!
ugh im soo confused!!!
i dont know if it was necessarily about the whole SVL thing and getting rid of her but the untrue rumor was that ABC wasnt happy about the direction that the season was heading so they were going on hiatus to retool the scripts i.e. fix storylines the network didnt like....

As the wonderful director pointed out in another post... this is felgercarb. He explains on that post and that actually makes sense unlike the rumor. So....

HOO-RAY to dispelling untrue rumors! :D :D

ames723 said:
i just watched kritsen on E! and was so psyched when she said that lauren isnt as innocent as she seems!! hmm wonder whats she is up to?!
and wil better be getting cosy with allison!! i bet it is her cause i think she had a thing for him.
I interpreted the "Lauren isn't as innocent as she seems" to mean that she will go against the NSC to help Syd or something. I would love for her to be bad b/c it would make it so much easier for Vaughn to leave her.

certim said:
I interpreted the "Lauren isn't as innocent as she seems" to mean that she will go against the NSC to help Syd or something. I would love for her to be bad b/c it would make it so much easier for Vaughn to leave her.
good call on that one (y)

Back