Season 4 Kristin chat

1. From larrygirl: Did you ask about Jennifer's pregnancy affecting the launch of Alias?
- Yes, and ABC's big cheese, Steve McPherson, would only say, "I've heard all the rumors, but I can tell you, the studio is planning on delivering for the fall, and if there's a change in that, we'll deal with it." Kevin Weisman was more dishy: "I don't know if you've heard, but we do have a pregnant castmember. Victor Garber is pregnant. It's twins. We're very excited for Victor. I'll be there at the baby shower. Where are you registered, though, Victor? I looked online."
5. From tay: I'm dying to know: Is somebody going to die on Alias? Who?
- I'm hearing that "someone's life will be left hanging in the balance." Kevin Weisman, aka Marshall, aka the guy who just got married yesterday to the sweetest schoolteacher you'll ever meet, told me there is a "huge cliffhanger this year, involving a major character." You? "No. I am involved in the cliffhanger, but not in the--I can't, no, I don't really have a good poker face, but it does involve a major character and some major questions will be left open about who's coming back next year.

So...I'm soooooo worried! Isn't she syd???? PLEASE DON'T! :thud:

I think it will b nadia! they cant possibly have sydney dead(no matter what) because she is the main charcter of the show and u cant kill her if u want the show 2 run another season.

freaky said:
I think it will b nadia! they cant possibly have sydney dead(no matter what) because she is the main charcter of the show and u cant kill her if u want the show 2 run another season.
[post="1352898"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What I fear about is the fact they'll joke on this for the cliffhanger...but I really hope they'll not be sooooooooo sadic!!!

i think it'll be Nadia considering....

she'll only be back for 2 or 3 eppies next year..... although now things might change cuz of the whole jen pregnancy thing soooo i dunno

Back