La Superica

that was great.. it was almost like an actual chapter... i cant wait for the whole thing because im so :blink: .. anyways... about not being able to do the link thingy if anyone hasnt told you yet i may be able to explain it... you copy the page address out of your browser thingy and then click on http:// when you go to send a PM then paste the address and title the chapter or whatever it is your linking... thats a pretty messed up explanation because i dont know all the technical terms but hopefully you get the jist of things... anyways.. update soon :daisy:

I have missed this story. I am so glad you updated. great chapter. I love how they are talking to each other about the important stuff not just superficial things. I started to read the teaser...got as far as the end of the first paragraph then stopped cause I wanna be able to read the whole chapter at once. Thanks for the pm. Update again soon.

The devil made me do it. :devil:

Hey, don't blame it on the devil! You ARE the devil!! :lol:

HE GAVE HER THE RING!!! :cry: :cry: You don't know how unbelievably happy you have made me after reading that--despite the ending. But, I think I can forgive you! Haha, I want moreeeeeee!!

*dusts off good ol' door*

:poke: Write!

This update is GREAT, as always by the way :smiley: However you scared me a little at the beginning, but you did very well at the end ;)

About the teaser I'm definitely looking forward to reading it, I hope you will update soon

Thanks for the pm

Sab

:love: :angel2:

LaurenRachael said:
Hey, don't blame it on the devil! You ARE the devil!! :lol:

HE GAVE HER THE RING!!! :cry: :cry: You don't know how unbelievably happy you have made me after reading that--despite the ending. But, I think I can forgive you! Haha, I want moreeeeeee!!

*dusts off good ol' door*

:poke: Write!
[post="1386536"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well he didn't really give it to her *yet* they were kind of interrupted... He was trying to, though, which certainly counts for something. :P
;)

spydancer said:
Well he didn't really give it to her *yet* they were kind of interrupted... He was trying to, though, which certainly counts for something.  :P
;)
[post="1386859"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I hope it's not Jack... I may have to pull the rest of my hair out. *sighs happily* I'm sure he will find a way to give it to her one way or another, right? RIGHT? :poke: I hope whoever is at the door isn't going to ruin anything for them. I have vowed to reread this by tonight.
You have me addicted. Do you have an addicts list??! I seem to recall one but my profile doesn't have a number....

Now just thinking of the last part, has inspired me to write a bit of one of my fics... :notworthy:

¡Usted es mi héroe!
(Studying...)

Much love-
Lauren

More new readers! (y) :woot:

I read some nice Alias news yesterday in TV guide. Not that it was really a question. But I'm still pretty happy about it.
Season 5 spoiler:
MV's definitely back thank the good lord. :rolleyes:

SarahBear said:
omg! that was a devil of a cliffy! You better update that soon!  ~Sarah
[post="1390452"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, I'm sorry. NOT! lol I'm pretty nice most of the time about not doing that, so... ;) The thing I'm worried about is that I'm moving next week... and if I don't get this chapter finished by then... who knows when it will be up. Oye! :blink:

Back