Latenight or Sleep?

Latenight or Sleep?

• Latenight... all the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latenight... most of the time

• Sleep or something else... all the time

• Sleep or something else... most the time.

• Total voters
Late night most of the time. It's the time when I get the house by myself b/c my siblings are sleeping b/c they have school. And some of you can prolly tell by my posts at the late night hours, that I'm up at that time. I'll also go downstairs and watch a movie or play a game.

hmm, it is a close second, I love to sleep, but when I am with my friends or at the movies I love to mess around causing havoc to all until the sunrise then go to sleep for a bit

I am usually more awake at nighttime. I am either watching TV or on the internet. On tuesdays I have a night class studying "cognition." On other days I am up late.

I'm mostly a night person who oddly enough enjoys to sleep. The problem is, I'm always online or watching tv. Then I have to get up early for work.

definalty late night most of the time, durin the summers always watch all late night tv, and durin spring break or other holidays always up untill 2 watchin conan or jay leno lol, every saturday up till 2:30 watchin snl :smiley:

i used to stay up and watch jay and conan like everyday... but i haven't for like the past month. cause my tv is staticky and it's a pain in the arse. i miss conan though...

I stay up past 12 every night, but for soem reason I find myself doing other things and so I havent been able to watch much latenight this year.

i dont think ive ever watched a late night show - im always asleep - i definatly go to bed @ 10 and I'm in college - yup i like being different :angelic:
i mean i might have watched Jay Leno like once or SNL once
However if there is someone cool on SNL (Like jennifer garner :P ) then i'll tape it!

Back