Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... divorced parent and their boyfriend/girlfriend

• ... one parent (other decesed)

• ... other .... I cant think of anymore

• Total voters
Well....I'm a curious person...so vote, if u find it too personal or summit u can vote and not comment or not vote at all *shruggs* its up to u!
I personally live with my mum, my dad died...

I live with both parents.

And another option could be the person lives by themselves. After all, we do have adults and college students on the site.

I live with both of my parents, and they been married for 35 years. :blink: The cost of apartments here is about $400.00 and the price goes up. :blink: This town is a college town. I don't mind living with my parents. :D

One divorced parent.. I live with my mom and my little brother but I'll soon have my own apartment..

hows about not with parents - some of us are oldies you know!!! :lol:

i live with my roomie in an apartment. :smiley:

awww i'm sorry about your dad! one of my best friend's dad died of cancer last year, so i know how tough it is.
i live with both my parents, and they're married... i dunno how happy they are though, we're deffinatly not a perfect family.

well having lived away from home for 3 years, i am sad to say i am back with my mum. (n) her and dad were never married so there's another option. anyway should hopefully be moving into lovely apartment with friend soon. ^_^

Back