Look Alikes

Ive gotten Liv Tyler ALOT, sometimes random people I barley even know will come up to me and be like, you know what you look like Liv Tyler. lol.

PunkRockGirl said:
I've had people tell me I look like BritneySpears and Cameron Diaz.

I was not happy.  :angry:
[post="951184"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

really? why? i think britney spears is so pretty! and cameron diaz too

Alias_Addict47 said:
I can kinda see that they look alike  :blink: i think Julia Stiles and that one girl from Swimfan, Perfect Score, and ummmm! felgercarb dunno her name but she looks just like her!
[post="984481"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Erika Christensen.

The TA in my oceanography class looks JUST like MV when he was young. It is eerie, but I am definitely not complaining. In a discussion, this girl told him that he looked like MV and he was like, "We're cousins," but he was just joking. So he has a sense of humor too!

Unfortunately he also has a girlfriend. (Francie, "Of course he does."

I have a volleyball coach who looks a LOT like MV, unfortunately, he's like pver 10 years older than me lol. plus, he's my coach. haha. Well, I do get to see him twice a week or more, so, I'm not complaining O:smiley: :lol: lol

mountaineer68 said:
I have a volleyball coach who looks a LOT like MV, unfortunately, he's like pver 10 years older than me lol. plus, he's my coach. haha. Well, I do get to see him twice a week or more, so, I'm not complaining O:smiley: :lol: lol
[post="1023924"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There's nothing wrong with a little crush, but if he makes a move on you - look out! :eek:

alias8000 said:
um.. um...

my friend's dad looks like abe lincoln a bit! :lol: but then again, she's actually related to him. :mellow: scary, I know.
[post="1026744"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's really cool, but I would be scared to talk to someone who looked like a dead president. :lol:

i get told that i looked like Reece Witherspoon when i have my hair in braids! But i've just had my hiar cut so now i apparantly look like Jennifer Aniston in season 10 of Friends! not that i'm complaining of course! :smiley:

i would love having a teacher or friend that looked like michael- then i would probably fail class because i would be looking at him all day and not paying attention :lol:

reese witherspoon is sooooooo pretty i think she's goregous! ^_^

my gay boi says I look like "Penelope Cruz with titties" but I don't see it. Before I lost all the weight I lost, the people I used to work with said I looked like Monica Lewinsky. :angry:

my ex boyfriend looked like Matt from Busted.........before Matt got weird and ugly.....with the hair and stuff. But yeah........
I've been told I look like SMG but I just don't see it......and that may have been said in a drunken state...lol. Personally....I think i look like ME!! I wouldn't want to look like anyone else.....*thinks for a moment....*
I take that back....wouldn't mind looking like JG!

Back