Lose a school textbook?

F

frostydf2

If you have ever lost a school textbook, and you need to find a way to get out of the fine. Then listen to this.

Recently I lost a history textbook. I had 5 I turned in, and the school still said I owed a $70 fine. So I stole a textbook back. After that I erased the number on the inside of hte book by using an eraser with a drop of water. We removed one, now lets remove the hard one.

If your school is like mine, they probably write on the side of the text book in a big giant permenant marker the book number. Well, take a belt-sander to it. You wont hurt the pages as long as you clamp them together, and you'll have a 'fresh looking' book that you can write the number you are missing in their! Enjoy!

Someone once stole my library book (in middle school) the day I got it. I don't know who did it, but I still owe the school like 15 bucks or something.

The worst part was it was a book on Helen Keller.

Why would someone steal that?

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana@May 22 2006, 02:34 AM
Someone once stole my library book (in middle school) the day I got it. I don't know who did it, but I still owe the school like 15 bucks or something.

The worst part was it was a book on Helen Keller.

Why would someone steal that?
That's a very, very good question.

Back