Love, Your Best Friend

I know, I know! Two fics in one day. Crazy!! I'm on a writing warpath, I swear. I'm in love with this one, and have been working on it for a while. It's different from my others becasue it's actually really fluffy and happy (shocker!). Anway, I couldn't help but post it, but I swear I won't post anymore until I finsih this one, Needle Pulling Thread, Sanity Saved, and Tourniquet. I promise!
I got this idea from a book I read. The whole fic is done in letters and emails between Syd and Vaughn. It's really cute. They're not together (at least not yet :P ), but they are best friends. I hope you like it. Ask for a PM if you want it.

Oh, and the spelling and grammer mistakes are intentioal, lol :D

Chapter 1

To Mikey:
My picture is way beter than yours. Even teacher said!
-Sydney (your very best friend in the whole entire world)

To my very best friend in the whole entire world:
Your wrong! Mine is better!
-Mikey

To Mikey:
I’m not goin to ague with you.
-Syddie

To Syddie:
Fine, you win. You wanna come over to my howse after skwel.
-Mikey

To Mikey:
Sure! We can go swimming! Stop wirtin to me. teacher is looking at us.

To Syddie:
I am very glawd that you were able to come over yesterday. My mom says you can come over when eva you want
-Mikey

To Micky:
I had fun too. You spelt GLAD wrong. You are such a bad speller.
-Syddie

To Syddie:
No I am not! My mom said I am very good
-Micky

To Mickey:
Your mom lied
-Syddie

To Syddie:
My mom did not lie!
-a very mad Micky

To Micky:
You do not have to talk to me then if you so mad
-an equally mad Syddie

To Syddie:
Fine!
- Micky

Dear Ms. Vaughn,

It seems that we keep missing each other, but I just wanted to have a conversation about Sydney and Michael. They seem to be upset with eachother, and I’m not exactly sure what the cause of the argument is. I was wondering if you possibly knew what is troubling both of them.
My husband, Sydney, and I will be going on vacation at the end of this week, and I was hoping that we would be able to settle this argument before we leave. It would most likely make our vacation more enjoyable if Sydney wasn’t so upset about the fight.
Hope to talk to you soon
-Irina Bristow

To Mikey:
I’m still not talking to you!
-Syddie

To Syddie:
then why are you sending this note to me
-Mikey

Dear Ms Bristow,

Yes, I have noticed that both Sydney and Michael seem to be going through a rough patch. I believe they just simply had a fight, but aren’t able to resolve it because they are both so stubborn. Also, in their short friendship I don’t think they have ever had an argument, so I’m not sure they know how to fix it. I’ll talk to my son, and I’m sure by the week’s end they’ll be back to normal.
-Amelia Vaughn

To Syddie:
I had alot of fun at your house. i’m goin to miss you when your away. What will i do without my Syddie?
-your sad friend, Mikey

To Micky:
You will be fine. I will write you everyday and tell you everythin I’m doin. I will miss you too micky
-Syddie

Hi Mikey! I’m in Disney land! It is a whole bunch of fun here. My mom said that I could not write to you every day. I am real sowy sorry, Mikey. I hope you have fun back at home. Not to too much without me, though. Do you like the postcard I sent you? I picked it out all by myselwf myself! Well, there’s not alot a lot of room on this postcard, so I can’t write much more.
Love you best friend (unless you made a new one)
-Syddie
P.S my mommy edited my letter because she is really good at stuff like that!

Syddie:
I had my mom write out this whole letter. Guess why? I broke my arm while you were away in Disney Land. I was playing tag with some boys from our class, and I decided it would be really smart to hide in a tree, and I fell and broke my arm. It’s really cool. You can sign it next time I see you! I already got almost everyone in the whole class, except snotty nose Sally. I won’t let her touch it! I left a really big space so you can write your name really big. Don’t worry, Syddie, I didn’t make any new best friends. You’ll be my best friend forever no matter what.
Love your best friend (who didn’t make any new best friends)
-Mikey

Mikey:
I’m back! I am so happy that you still remember me! A week feels like a long time to be separated (my mom helped me with that word). My mom said she bwing us to the movies tomowow becuze I missed you so much! My mom says there is another letter for you mom in here. I hope you can come!
-Syddie

Amelia,
I was hoping to take Sydney and Michael to the movies tonight and possibly out to dinner afterwards. I hope that Michael will be able to come. Sydney has been very excited about this since I proposed the idea to her. Just call me with your response as soon as you can. I was also wondering if you would like to join us, too. We haven’t had a lot of opportunities to get to know eachother, and with our children be so close I think it would be a good idea.
Sincerely,
Irina Bristow

To Mikey:
I was so happy when I heard that you were going to come with us to the movies! I had a lot of fun. I think our moms got mad when we hit the bald man in front of us with popcorn, though. That was real funny. My mom kept saying how lovely your mom was after we got home. Maybe they can become best friends just like us! I washed my hair right when I got home because of the spaghetti (my mom told me how to spell it) in my hair. I was mad then, but I forgive you now. I will see you at school.
-Syddie

To Syddie:
My mom was the saying the same stuff about your mom too. That is good! I don’t like school. Miss what’s her name just keeps going on and on about stupid stuf i am never goin to need in my life. I wanna go home!
-Mikey

To Mikey:
You always want to go home. School is not that bad! i actually kind of like it at times.
Syddie

To Crazy Syddie:
You are insane!
-Mikey

To Mikey:
That was mean, Mikey.
-Syddie

To Syddie:
But you are still my best friend right?
-Micky

To Mikey:
Forever, Mikey!
-Syddie

very cute. reminds me of something i read a long time ago.

are the letters like, e-mails or something though sometime? cause i know they are in school sometimes but at night?

anyway, very cute. def. pm for another story.

but i'm still waiting for what happens between the moms on sanity saved!!!!

^ I know, I know, lol. I'm going to try and get that one up soon. I'm just trying to figure out how I want to do it. I might be able to get up a chapter tonight (keep your fingers crossed :D )

The letters in this chapter are mainly notes at school. The one from Disney is in a letter in the mail. The ones between Irina and Amelia are ones they put in eachother's mailboxes. In coming chapters it's a lot of emails and MSN, and a couple notes here and there.
~Andrea :angelic:

you know you have to keep me on the pm list

love the style of this fic..........
i think syd and vaughn are quite young

thanks for the pm :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Back