Love

Hmm, hard question. I am currently in love, very much so and it is very complicated but it is also the greatest feeling in the world. :blush: The best thing is that i know that i am loved back, cos unrequited love sucks complete donkey balls, and is completely evil. :Ph34r: However the issues surrounding our love makes our life very difficult-location, age, parents on both sides, society, pretty much everything that could hold us back is trying to hold us back. But right now we are strong enough to face all that stuff head on and so far have come through unscathed. :smiley: Long live 'us'!!! :lol:

I don't think I've ever really been in love. It is so stupid. Every time I like a guy I think "This is it." But then when I'm over them I'm like, "That was just a crush." So I don't know how you're supposed to know if you're really in love or whatever.

I'm in love. I've known this guy since Kindergarten, but we've become best friends in the past three years. We've been through a lot and my other friends think that he lieks me too. I just don't know what to do. If we break up, it could ruin our freindship.

mountaineer68 said:
I'm in love. I've known this guy since Kindergarten, but we've become best friends in the past three years. We've been through a lot and my other friends think that he lieks me too. I just don't know what to do. If we break up, it could ruin our freindship.
[post="1034126"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh my gosh!! i know exactly how you feel!!! i am going through the same thing and its just confusing me!! AHH!!

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
I'm in love.  I wish it worked both ways.  The person I like is going out with someone else and its killing me.
[post="1034109"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i sort of have that problem...well now i do...but i don't really kno what is going on...maybe someone has some insight...

well this guy who is a pretty good friend of mine, not to mention an alias fan (hehe, i got him hooked) asked me to a formal dance thing, and so we went...and then a week and a 1/2 later he asked this other girl out! i didn't think that i liked him until he asked the other girl out......and so now i'm just confused.....

i hadn't wanted to date him though because he'd gone out with two other girls since may, both of them for like a month, but now i'm just not sure :(

arg :angry:

garnergarnish said:
Hmm, hard question. I am currently in love, very much so and it is very complicated but it is also the greatest feeling in the world.  :blush: The best thing is that i know that i am loved back, cos unrequited love sucks complete donkey balls, and is completely evil. :Ph34r: However the issues surrounding our love makes our life very difficult-location, age, parents on both sides, society, pretty much everything that could hold us back is trying to hold us back. But right now we are strong enough to face all that stuff head on and so far have come through unscathed. :smiley: Long live 'us'!!! :lol:
[post="1033172"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What my darling Nay said. I am most definitely in love. :smiley: Yet love is a complicated but lovely thing. And long live 'us', Nay! :blush:

AgentDesertRose said:
YES!! LOVE!! :D :love: I love my Nay. :blush:

And jems, that is awesome. 9 years! WoW!
[post="1037152"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

And i love you too sweethert!! :blush:

And hey Jems, i didn't know you had been with your guy that long. Congrats dude. :smiley:

erm not yet. but then i wouldnt ask LOL

plus i could hardly walk down the aisle right now :crutch:

i imagine we will one day but we are both very appy with the wya things are right now :smiley:

Back