Ltb!! Lts!! Ltt!!

I would bet you that thing that I would need, would not be found by a mareteer. Although I guess it all has to fit with the story line though, i would rather have a system that you described than a vendor type thing if it fits with the time period. I mean it would make sense to have a teleporter to starting area if the game is during the medival ages.

Sadly, if there's an "auction house" or a "marketplace", the "LTS LTB" etc. will still be very prevalent.

See: Ironforge in WoW

Even if there's shops you can set up... you will still see this.

See: Britain Bank in UO

However, this is a more RP-encouraged game. If you have either/both and handle the rest in that manner, it could work. Think marketplace hawkers in third world countries.

I like speech bubbles plus a chat window, in case of AFKs.

...probably because I read a significant amount of comic books and speech bubbles seem natural to me.

I like speech bubbles plus a chat window, in case of AFKs.

...probably because I read a significant amount of comic books and speech bubbles seem natural to me.

DING!!!

Ditto on that. Chat bubbles should be optional.

By the way. I wouldn't play the Chef profession. Rumor has it that they're gonna nerf the batter.

no i mean say...
Optional speach bubbles for all forms of chat, some in which only the people involved in the chat can see(/p /t /gu etc.) and some which everyone can see (/s /y etc.) and you can turn the bubbles on and off for all of them...

Back