Macgyver!

Murdoch is such a great character...so evil, yet always escaping. I remember this one where they were in a mine or a well or something like that with murdoch who got trapped below. And when they go look....there's no body! It always happens.
Another good one is the two parter with the Chinese Dragon. I remember being so scared, because Mac had to break into the museum to steal something.

I've only been a Mac fan for a couple of months now, but I've seen "Cleo Rocks" and the western one, umm... where him and mac team together to save his sister (thats one of my faves!) those are the only murdoc ones I've seen so far.

!!! btvaughn !!! I just saw you put me in your sig!! THAT is SOO COOL! I have to put you in mine!

dude...what was his first name?
i either forgot or i just never saw that ep. i still have the series finale on tape! i talk about it a lot too...like "i'm gonna go pull a macgyver"

You're too nice Sarah!!! But we Mac fans have to stick together.
I must be crazy, but what happened in the series finale? I seem to be drawing a blank! ::bad me!::
And did Mac have a first name? I don't remember!

lol, yeah he has a first name! He hates it though and who would'ent its "Angus"!! eeeww...

btvaughn said:
I must be crazy, but what happened in the series finale? I seem to be drawing a blank! ::bad me!::
I put you and sunfire in my sig to, b/c mac fans DO NEED to stick together!

Kalan said:
dude...what was his first name?
i either forgot or i just never saw that ep. i still have the series finale on tape! i talk about it a lot too...like "i'm gonna go pull a macgyver"
WOOO WHOO! Another mac fan! LMAO

Hurray to all the Mac fans....we're slowly, but surely increasing! Yay! I was just watching one episode about two hours ago and Mac was pretty great. He most definitely made a flying contraption out of a fan, string, and tent sheets!

btvaughn said:
Hurray to all the Mac fans....we're slowly, but surely increasing! Yay! I was just watching one episode about two hours ago and Mac was pretty great. He most definitely made a flying contraption out of a fan, string, and tent sheets!
YEAH!! I saw that today!!! I was laughing so hard!!!! I can NEVER get enough of da mac!!

Ooooo, I hope it's on a Sunday! I never really thought about it, maybe I'll just watch one of our tapes. ;)

And that flying thing, completely cracked me up...if only we saw people doing those kind of things today!

btvaughn said:
in the series finale he like met his son and stuff...i think...

Kalan said:
btvaughn said:
You're too nice Sarah!!!  But we Mac fans have to stick together. 
I must be crazy, but what happened in the series finale?  I seem to be drawing a blank!  ::bad me!::
And did Mac have a first name?  I don't remember!
in the series finale he like met his son and stuff...i think...
really?! I must be totally out of it then. Oh well...Mac is still the best! :D

Back