Movies Matrix Trilogy

I am almost as obsessed with the Matrix Trilogy as i am with Alias. If there are any other matrix fans here then which movie did you think was better. The Matrix or The Matrix Reloaded?

What is this topic doing here? :blink:

But anyway.......

THE MATRIX RELOADED! It was so amazing! My jaw was on the floor the whole time from all the amazing moves and scenes!

the 3rd one !!

(actually i like the 1st more for story, and the 2nd more for effects, and hopefully the 3rd will trump everything!)

I am a total Matrix freak, almost as bad as alias. Everything in my room is Matrix, I have all of the poster that have been made. It's kinda sad because I'm 21, but I don't care!

To answer your question, I really liked Matrix Reloaded, but the original has to be my favorite..... For now. But I can't wait for Matrix Evolution!

You can't really say because the second and the third is one big long movie instead of being parts 2 and 3....so I have to see the third one before I say anything else

i think it depends what you like more...if you like more of a storyline movie with relationship development and character development, then Reloaded was definetly better. if you just want action the whole way through, The Matrix is a better choice, although i think the action sequences in Reloaded were better, there wasnt as much as there was in the original.

Back