Movies Matrix Trilogy

Haha I think everyone here is obsessed with Alias (duh), Lord of the Rings, The Matrix Trilogy, and the like. And I'm no different! Which is really really sad in my friends' eyes but I don't really care! I'd have ta say The Matrix Reloaded, I saw it on opening night and everyone's jaws (including mine) were on the floor 'cuz of the amazing twists and turns of the plot, the LOVE scenes, and of course the ACTION! Gotta get meself hyped up for Revolutions now...hope it'll be as good! or BETTER! same with ROTK!
:lol: :smiley: :D

"Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"-Sabriel

I LOVE THE MATRIX.... AND YES ALIAS AND POTC AND LOTR.. BASICALLY I LOVE MOVIES...ACTION MOVIES ESP... AND ESP IF THEY HAVE CUTE GUYS IN EM HE HE

:bond:

Matrix Reloaded was SOO awesome, but Im being prepared to be blown away by the Matrix Revolutions. AHHHH, watch the trailer, the link is the topic i started

I'm sorry I have to say this- I'm more obsessed with the Matrix Trilogy than Alias...But I love both!!! The reason I have such few posts here (in so many months) is because I am at a Matrix trilogy board A LOT!!! But I still love both...

Getting on topic here, I think I like Reloaded better than the Matrix, since I love the romance and just everything...But it could also be that I have seen Reloaded three times and the Matrix twice...Hmm...BUT I DON'T KNOW!!! I love both so much and Revolutions is going to be so cool!!!!

And just a few last words- Neo and Trinity forever!!! Can't ya tell- look at my signature!!! OoO...

/rant....hehehe

reloaded was hot but the ending really left me hanging. The graphics were hot in both movies and I can't wait to see revolutions. As far as I know the matrix will still exist after revolutions due to the computer game The Matrix Online. To find out more go here.

Back