Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was OK!

• It wasn't as good as I wanted it to be

• It sucked

• Total voters
i can't get enough of this movie. me and my roommate have watched it 3 times in the past week...hahaha :rolleyes:

our favorite part, by far, is "Boooo, you *h**e." :lol:

I finally got to buy the dvd. I love it when she gets hit by the bus :lol: And when they start attacking each other after seeing the Burn Book pages everywhere and those two japanese girls are fighting over the coach :lol:

I loved! It is hilarious! And I absolutely love Rachel McAdams so that might be why also. OMG! The "Booo you Wh*re!" part was my favorite part in teh movie too! That is funny!

Vaughn said:
[post="1042551"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
6 times in the weekend. ok, i don't feel so bad for watching 5 times within the week. :lol: :lol:

oh, tell me about it, all i say now-a-days are quotes from Mean Girls....haha, people probably get slightly annoyed... :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

OMG i love this movie. I was expecting it to be good but not this good. Its hilarious. I cant pick a best moment, its all really good. Has anyone saw the deleted scenes, there so funny aswell "your parents have been eaten by cannibals". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was okay. Everyone I know, and have heard from, found it amazing. But to me it was less then average. :/ I was expecting some spectacular movie experience. The plot was okay, it was everything else that wasn't all to outstanding.

last smile said:
It was okay. Everyone I know, and have heard from, found it amazing. But to me it was less then average. :/ I was expecting some spectacular movie experience. The plot was okay, it was everything else that wasn't all to outstanding.
[post="1053268"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Wow, interesting. You're the first person I've heard give a less-than-stellar response. I'm curious why you didn't find it outstanding, I simply can't get enough of it. LoL