Melissa George Interview

okay i know it's only a contract that binds her to abc/touchstone but 6 YEARS?! WTF?! NO! NO! *prays to god* please let JJ have enough sense to kill her off by the end of this season
*stomps off*
--Mandy :angelic:

Six years dosent mean anything! They could break up and she would just be another agent or she may turn bad who knows. I mean look at sloane, we never thought he would actually trun himself in as they say in season 3. One more thing, i don't like this girl, the way she talks she just sounds, i don't know, different maybe cocky.

One more thing, if this is true she is going to be on longer than Michael Vartan is. Unless he renews his contract. He only has what? another 3 seasons not including this one.

chances are they're gonna renew his contract (or at least i hope so), i can't imagine Alias without Vaughn and I can't see JJ just kill him off, that'd be too sad :(
--Mandy :angelic:

hey okay I'm gonna be killed for saying this but ya it doesn't necessarily mean she's gonna be married to Vaughn for that long.Look at it this way we'll either hate her or love her it's like Sark you either like him or you don't

yup, i agree with liliana... she may actually be a good character on the show. i mean, if it were the OTHER way around, wouldn't you be on the wife, sydney's side (for example)?

Although she's married to Vaughn doesn't necessarily make her a bad character. Okay, I admit that I didn't like Alice from the start but, I just didn't like her personality. Anyway, I mean, there are tons of possibilities. She could be working for Sark and be doing what Irina had done to Jack in the past! They may end up divorcing or MAYBE the three of them could end up being friends! She could easiliy turn bad as some ppl have already said and I agree. Her character seems very interesting. I think she'll make a good addition to the show.

I'm confused too..... her contract is longer than JG's AND MV's?!?!? :blink:

AHHHHHH! NOOOOOO! NOT ANOTHER STINKING LOVE TRIANGLE!! JJ!! STOP WITH THESE LOVE TRIANGLES! WE JUST GOT OUTTA THE ONE WIH WILL!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ahahhaaha love triangles r always funny..

yeah, i mean give the poor woman a break.. she's alright.. i don't really have a big problem with her.. and i think the reason why her contract is longer is because she signed it later than them. i mean, there's a possibility that alias won't go on until 2008... and if it does, jg and mv can just resign it. it doesn't really matter how long the contract is signed for. it just means that she has to be on until that date, if the show's still on air.

AliasALIAS said:
Hey, what if she's a great actress? I think it's unfair that people are judging her before even viewing her performance.

And just because she's signed on for six years, it doesn't necessarily mean she'll be on for that long. As Manu put it at SD-1, "The show won't last for another 6 years. It's a contract that ties her to ABC/Touchstone for that long, not to the show. She could easily be killed off by the second half of the season."

And if she was to stay on the show for that long, she could be "out of the triangle" and just another agent because she's a kick-arse actress.

eta: This article does exaggerate her importance though. I agree with Irina Derevko. I don't want anyone taking away Jen's glory. But I doubt anyone can.
what does he mean the show wont last for six years???????????? it better last for more thn six years

Yeah, but no matter how great we think a show is, if it doesn't pull in the ratings, it just won't last unfortunately.

ok now im even more depressed!! ahhh!! so i guess no syd and vaughn for a while! maybe he will dump her and she turns pyscho and gets revenge on syd and vaughn? i dont know but i doubt vaughn and her will remain married and she probably just sticks around doign whatever cause she is supposivly working for the cia so!
and there is this pic i saw with syd standing behind melissa and i have to say that either its an awful pic of melissa or she isnt that pretty but i dont want to sound shallow and all that but she just dosent do anything for me!

freelancer1 said:
i dont like them saying that shes going to be the new star. no ones better than JG. the shows about her.
i agree it seems like theyre making her out to be the new big star of the show but its not really about her. JG is the best and the shows really revolving around syd.

This made me so mad!! I don't know why but I just don't like that way she said that her and MV had "chemistry". That just bugged me. And, yes, I agree that she better not make Syd look stupid or put her out of the picture for a while (though I doubt that she can). Syd will always be number 1!! For some reason I know that I am going to HATE her in the show. I am not saying that she is a bad person for real but I know that I will hate her character.

SydALias07 said:
This made me so mad!! I don't know why but I just don't like that way she said that her and MV had "chemistry". That just bugged me.
exactly..thats how i felt but it could be just the "chemistry" of them like acting together(lets hope) cuz melissa is married...or at least thats what it says here: http://us.imdb.com/Bio?George, Melissa
she better not take MV away from jen tho.. :P

Back