Melissa George Interview

dovey15 said:
SydALias07 said:
This made me so mad!! I don't know why but I just don't like that way she said that her and MV had "chemistry". That just bugged me.
exactly..thats how i felt but it could be just the "chemistry" of them like acting together(lets hope) cuz melissa is married...or at least thats what it says here: http://us.imdb.com/Bio?George, Melissa
:blink: I'm pretty sure their chemistry was on screen :lol:

I understand that it was an Australian magazine that did the interview, so they really wanted to talk Melissa up, fine. But, she didn't need to talk herself up! Melissa's gotta realize us ALIAS fans are used to Jennifer, who's all sweet and nice and only praises other cast members, never herself. We love Jennifer.

And so, we don't need help hating Melissa's character. We already do and the season hasn't started yet! However, the similarities between Melissa's character and Irina are almost freaky. Both married to the men in Syd's life. Both may be KGB. Both may be good or evil. Syd's supposed to hate both, but maybe she won't. Maybe we won't. Maybe by the end of season 3, we'll be cheering because Melissa was nominated for an Emmy just like Lena..........

syd_spy47 said:
Agreed. This is Jen's show. It revolves around Sydney. No way will this girl take her place.
Good grief! Why is this even being discussed? She's not even on the announced cast list!

AliasALIAS said:
I'm pretty sure their chemistry was on screen
Of course that's what she meant!

Boston Scientist said:
Both may be KGB.
Sorry. Can't be KGB. That org doesn't exist any longer. Could be Russian intelligence (FSB? Don't remember the acronym . . .).
;)

verdantheart said:
(FSB? Don't remember the acronym . . .).
;)
..SVR :smiley:

And hopefully Melissa's character isn't SVR. Three wives from Russian intelligence is overdoing it. ^_^

AliasALIAS said:
..SVR

And hopefully Melissa's character isn't SVR. Three wives from Russian intelligence is overdoing it.  ^_^
Thanks! And I agree--that would be too much!
:lol:

Back