Season 5 Melissa George interview

Henry: You're facing a bit of an uphill struggle convincing some of the fans that Lauren is a good person. To what extent did you expect this sort of strong fan feelings when you accepted the role?

Melissa: Yes, it was all part of the plan – we didn’t want people to feel complacent with the storyline. But I think after the episode that aired last week (3.06 – The Nemesis) I may have won a few of them over. But also, when you realize who Lauren is, she’s actually not there to hurt anybody, she’s just his wife, and I think the hard-core fans are feeling that they want Sydney and Vaughn to get back together, and blame Lauren for this, but it’s actually the Covenant’s fault… for taking Sydney away, in a way. And they’re trying to work out where she’s been for the last 2 years, but it’s not really Lauren’s fault. It hasn’t been that hard – the episode that aired last night was really lovely, and showed that Lauren and Sydney might become friends. Who knows what happens in future - they might get back together – we’ll see…

Henry: Are you pleased with the way your character is progressing?

Melissa: Very pleased. You know, we’ve had a lot of meetings with the creator of the show, just to see the direction of the character and where they’re gonna take it. It’s definitely going to get more interesting, that’s for sure.

Henry: So, to what extent do you know what’s happening – I know before you said you didn’t ask that sort of thing?

Melissa: Ha – now I’m asking, now I want to know! Yeah, well, I know what’s going to happen, but I’m not allowed to speak to anybody about it. It’s really nice to have a secret that no-one knows. It’s lovely. But it’s going really well, and the episode that airs next week is so… incredible, emotionally, and the storyline is just great. Vaughn has been lying to Lauren, and Lauren’s been lying to Vaughn, and Vaughn’s protecting Sydney’s secret, basically everyone is lying to each other and it all just comes out!

Henry: Is it hard playing a character whose background is very vague?

Melissa: Not really, because I know her background, but whether they explain it to the audience… it’s like, as a viewer, you don’t want to be fed all the information – you have to try to treat the viewers as if they’re not stupid. You want to try to treat them as if they’re mature, and try not to feed them all the information at once. I think that’s what Alias does really well – they make it interesting, and you have to really listen, and really learn about the characters and watch the storylines. With Lauren, yeah, you don’t want to give it all at once – you’re going to slowly see her background.

Henry: Speaking of impatient – why exactly does a US Senator’s daughter have an English accent?

Melissa: Oh yeah, well she actually says in the episode last night, that she… ‘cause she’s in Russia, and the Russian spy says something like ‘What’s an American spy doing with an English accent?’ and she says ‘Well actually, I was born in the United States, but I grew up in London. So that kinda makes sense. She’s also NSC, where you travel and train all over the world, so her accent wouldn’t necessarily be like this [does deep-south accent], you know, really twangy – which is much better for me anyway!

Henry: How good do you think your English accent is on Alias then?

Melissa: You know, my accent is actually quite… it’s not broad British, it’s not Australian… I definitely don’t have an Australian [accent] anymore, because when I go home they all think I’m British, but not British in the way of sounding like you, but probably more like I’ve spent time in London, and my husband is Chilean, so there’s a lot of words that I say like him, and then there’s a lot of American words that I say, so basically my accent is what they say – she’s trained in the States, and in Europe, hence the fact that they’re using my mixed-up accent that I have.

Henry:smiley: I think it’s very similar to people like Kylie, in that you do sound like an Australian who has spent a lot of time in places like England.

Melissa: Yeah, and you do get an accent like that – I mean I have more of a Chilean thing going now. I had to re-voice a lot of words last week for the show, because some of the words I said were very Chilean! But yeah, it’s basically just a worldly accent, which is great for me, because when you’ve lived away from Australia for like, seven years, you don’t start talking like The Crocodile Hunter, you know?

Henry: How much fan reaction have you been exposed to?

Melissa: A lot, especially on the streets. It’s incredible actually, because maybe there are fans who write to JJ saying “We want Vaughn and Sydney to get back together” and all that, but on the streets… it’s amazing how many people watch Alias, the ratings have been good, and just to see people come up to me and say ‘I love your character, I love the story…’ people are just really happy and nice about it. It’s been all good actually, I haven’t encountered any bad at all – not on the streets anyway. [In terms of the internet], I have definitely seen diverse reactions. It’s great, because the people that are like, not so much mad at Lauren, but just the fact that they want Sydney and Vaughn back together – that’s great that they feel like that, because it means they love the characters and they’ve invested in the show.

Henry: Peoples reactions have tended to vary, from the people who don’t like the character and all she stands for, down to people who moan about things like your eyebrows being a different colour to your hair…

Melissa: Oh Yeah, yeah – well that’s actually, you should tell him that it’s the latest thing in French and Italian Vogue, and they should get over it! It’s all the rage… No, but the thing is, in my family we’re all very blonde but our brows are quite dark. Like the way Brooke Shields has very thick eyebrows. I think it’s actually a nice look, instead of the typical LA thing, which ages you – thick brows make you look more youthful. But I was fighting with everyone on Thieves about that too – the female execs always want them shaved, plucked and penciled on, which is so unattractive, and the men love it – so it’s very interesting that a man would actually say that he doesn’t like natural eyebrows. My sister, who’s very blonde, she has very dark brows. My aunties are the same, and it’s actually quite unusual, and you know, it’s my trademark!

Henry: Well if thick brows are in, I must be the most fashionable guy around!

Melissa: Yeah, you are SO fashionable right now! Watch out! No, but the thing is that mine are much thinner than they naturally are, so god help ‘em! If I left them – ohmigod – my face would be covered!

Henry: In terms of a diverse fan reaction, how does Alias compare to other stuff you have worked on? Were there people on Thieves who didn’t like the character?

Melissa: Oh no, because it was a new show. But when you come into a show that was two years running, and there’s already been two years of fans, that’s why you get a reaction, because you’re coming into a show that’s already been established. No, on Thieves they loved the character, as they didn’t have anything to base her on…But now I’m coming in to a show, especially with two characters that just got together and now they’re not, but it’s fine, it’s just a role for me… [fans] just want to see Syd and Vaughn back together, and I really understand that. That’s the secret of great TV making, you don’t give everything at once, you have to play with the storyline…

Henry: What is the atmosphere like on set – is Alias a fun show to work on?

Melissa: Oh, it’s the most fun, crazy, zoo of actors, that can’t control their humour. Like the other day, we were laughing so hard all day, you know with Victor Garber and Ron Rifkin, and we could not do one take, it was just impossible – we had to really work hard, and just say ‘Control, control…’. We couldn’t stop laughing, we get along so well, I love it. But also, it was great when I got the job, and we were on the set doing the photo shoot, we all started laughing straight away, so I just feel like I have a personality that fits in with these people, and they accepted me because they knew the role was going to be a permanent thing, I just think it was a great casting because they choose people who will get along. That’s why JJ is so great – he doesn’t pick people who are great actors but horrible to get along with, you have to be both.

Henry: Have you been affected by the forest fires in California at all?

Melissa: We haven’t, but we’re about ten miles away from them. The view from outside is just horrendous, it’s horrible. So we’ve been very devastated, the house smells like a barbecue, and it’s like an ash storm. There’s so much ash in the sky, and it’s horrible – you know, the other day it started to rain, and it hasn’t rained here in, I don’t know how many months, and all of a sudden it just starts pouring with rain, and I got chills because I just thought ‘There is a god!’ You know, there’s a god out there who thought ‘Wow, so many people have lost their homes, I’m going to let it rain’. It rained for about 5 minutes, and it put out the fires. It killed the fires, and it was just a random rain storm. It was so beautiful. And everyone on the highway – because they were all stuck in traffic, and it took me 2 hours to get home – and then it started raining and everyone was just beeping their horns, it was really great, very American!

Henry: You’ve done a few chat shows, but you’ve still not done Conan, even after Sugar and Spice…?

Melissa: No, I haven’t – he’s in New York, so the problem with that is that I’d have to take time off to go to New York. Which I will. But I met him before, we did all the photos together for the movie, he was an awesome guy. And actually the lady who wrote the script was his ex, so that’s why she put him in the movie – they dated, and he was like ‘That girl got me back!’

Henry: If you had to choose between working in the US or Australia, or somewhere new, where would you like to end up working?

Melissa: The US. I love the US, it’s so wonderful But then to go back to Australia to work is just… every time I go back there, it’s the best job ever. I’d like to work all over the world though. To go to South Africa, or Europe, wherever. Actually, where I really want to work is New York City. I’ve spent a lot of time there but I’d like to do a job there, and I’m always testing for movies there, and when Alias gets picked up for the year we’ll go there and celebrate hopefully… but I want to go there and live.

Henry: Do you still keep up with Home and Away, and do you keep in contact with any other cast members from the show?

Melissa: I do. Laura Vasquez, who’s now Laura Goldsmith – she’s married. She played Sarah, remember? She’s one of my best friends, and we always e-mail each other, and we always talk about “the days” when we were 16 years old, away from our parents, doing Home and Away and all the fun we got up to together. And she’s having a baby, which is due in a couple of weeks I think. I’d love to visit her, but I have absolutely no time off sadly.

Henry: On Thursday’s episode of Friends, your character got a mention when Christina Applegate guested and they needed to excuse your character from babysitting… They said she had Menstural Cramps I think it was.

Melissa: Oh, really? How funny – that’s genius! I have not seen that!

Henry: Would you go back to Friends if they asked you?

Melissa: Ohmigod yeah! I mean, when they came back to me for the second one, it was amazing – the cast were excited that I’d made it back for the second time, so a third one – for sure! It’s kinda weird, because everyone was like “What happened to Molly??”

Henry: Do you think Ross and Rachel will end up together?

Melissa: I do! I just think they’re so beautiful together, and it’s ridiculous that they just won’t get it together.

Henry: It’s like Syd and Vaughn but worse!

Melissa: Yeah, it’s five times as bad because it’s been going on 10 years!

Henry: What countries do you like to spend time in apart from the US and Australia, and are you planning any trips abroad this year?

Melissa: Well, you know we have homes in Bali and Chile, so that’s pretty much where we spend our time. Not at the moment due to filming, but you know when you get a great job and you don’t mind staying put and working? But when I was auditioning I would just take off after every job. So yeah. I’m going to Chile maybe in 2 weeks time.

Henry: Does your husband get time to visit you in the US?

Melissa: Oh yeah, he’s always here – he’s just going back for two weeks.

Henry: I see. He’s doing some film work himself isn’t he?

Melissa: Yeah, he’s making a movie, the gorgeous thing. He’s making a big movie.

Henry: Will you be involved in the process at all?

Melissa: Yes I am actually, quite heavily involved in just helping him do the production, and the casting, and helping with all sorts of things.

Henry: Is there a cameo lined up??

Melissa: There is, but I’d have to get time off Alias which I don’t know if I could get.

Henry: Aside from Michael Vartan, who has been your favourite male co-star?

Melissa: Ohmigod, it’s a cross between Ron Rifkin and Victor Garber. I can’t choose! I’m on set, and I see both of their faces and they both have their arms out to hug me, and I’m like “who do I choose first?!?”. I’m always like that – “Ron or Victor, this is so difficult!”, so we always give each other group hugs.

Henry: What about previous stuff you have worked on?

Melissa: John Stamos. Yeah, I love him – I actually called him yesterday, because I had some free Jeans that this lady gave me and said “Can you give these to John?”, so I’m going to make a delivery because we live, like 2 doors from each other.

Henry: You recently guest starred in the season 6 premier of Charmed, what was it like working with the Charmed girls (in particular, Rose McGowan)? [Question from "Psychophilia" in England]

Melissa: Oh, you hear all sorts of things about Rose McGowan, about how strange she is, but she was the greatest, greatest – and I don’t just say this lightly – she was so wonderful. I really understood her. And the other girls, like Alyssa Milano, they were so fantastic, and what was lucky was it was their first episode of the season, so they just had three months off, so it’s not like we came in on episode fifteen where they’re all tired… We had them all fresh, all lovely. It was great, because it was one of the WB’s highest rated shows, but it was good because my friend Ivana and I [from Down With Love also], we’re always hanging out together and she just said “Melissa, will you do this with me?” and I did and it ended up being the funniest job we’ve ever done, we laughed all day in those outfits, it was so wonderful.

Henry: How long did the whole thing take to film?

Melissa: Um, about three weeks. It’s all location and studio, around LA. It was one of the best things, I mean just because I was working with someone I love, and the girls were amazing. We were always in Rose McGowan’s trailer, and we’d forget that they need us, and the next thing you know they were looking for us… you get in trouble if you do that! We were very naughty, Ivana and I.

Henry: Were you ever tempted to go down the Kylie, Natalie Imbruglia, etc route and become a popstar? We all know how us brits love attractive Aussie singers. [Question from Tim Mustill in the UK]

Melissa: Yes, I was offered a contract at RCA records, and I turned it down. I don’t want to be a singer, I want to be an actress. I can sing, but I’m just not interested in following… I mean, right now I would love to do one song, just one huge hit, and do a great music video, because I just love that kind of stuff. But I wouldn’t want to be doing touring, or concerts, or things like that, because I thought Kylie did it well and she’s my idol, so I just say “I’m going to leave her to it, and I’m gonna do the TV and movies”. I think it gave me more longevity. Maybe I would have lasted a few months if I was a singer… You’ve got to do one or the other… Like Madonna – she’s good at both, but people won’t accept her as an actress, because they love her as a popstar, so you’ve got to do one or the other I think.

Henry: Who do you idolise in terms of acting?

Melissa: I love Jessica Lang... No, Jesssica Lange who won the oscar. And Jennifer Jason Leigh, from Last Exit to Brooklyn, Julienne Moore… Australians – Cate Blanchett is wonderful. Nicole Kidman is always good, she’s pretty much good in everything she does, and she’s just got the confidence now, she’s just doing so well.

Henry: Hi mel, how was it working with Dieter brummer? Would u like to work with dieter agian? [Question from Kroopa Thanki, in the UK]

Melissa: No thank you. Unfortunately he was… he was a nice guy but just not very… I wouldn’t put anyone with him working. And also, maybe now, Yes, but back then I think he was too young, and he wasn’t very respectful. So no, I think it’s been eight years now, so I would never go back.

Henry: So you would never go back to Home and Away – obviously he wouldn’t be involved, because his character’s dead…

Melissa: Oh yeah, he died – that’s right! Oh yeah, so maybe I would go back! [laughs] I wouldn’t know how to play Angel anymore, and it kind of defeats the purpose. Maybe if I wasn’t doing anything, I would maybe go back, but if I’m on Alias and I go back to Home and Away it wouldn’t make sense.

Henry: It seems a bit of a step back!

Melissa: Not really a step back, I think it’s more just… I don’t want to put too many characters out there on TV, I’d want to just be one, and then maybe do a movie.

Henry: You just made Episode 10 I believe – when does filming wrap up for the year?

Melissa: December 18th. And then we go back January 4th, til April 15th.

Henry: Have you heard the rumour about Ricky Gervais getting a guest role in Alias?

Melissa: Oh really?? I’m sure that’s true, because I know that JJ loves The Office. That’s excellent – Victor Garber loves The Office too. People in the know watch it.

Henry: First, I want to profess my love for the Lauren Reed character and the Lauren and Vaughn 'ship. My question is, what has it like working with Michael Vartan and how has he helped you adjust to being "Mrs.Vaughn considering that most of the Alias fan base is not a big fan of the Vaughn and Lauren marriage. Also, please tell me that your gonna be around for a long time because I love you more than Sydney. [Question from Terie in the US]

Melissa: Oooooh, tell her thank you so much, that’s actually made me… feel very good! Working with Michael is great. He a) just makes you feel so relaxed because he’s just so funny… and I am going to be on the show for a long time. I don’t know what part I’m going to be staying in, or where Lauren’s going to go, but I will be in the show for a long time… and yeah, just fitting in with Michael – he made me feel like Mrs Vaughn straight away. He’s a really wonderful guy.

Henry: If Lauren turned evil, would you relish playing a bad-ass character?

Melissa: I think it would be interesting if we did see Lauren turn evil, because she seems so pleasant, and innocent and lovely, which makes it more exciting if she was evil… But I don’t know, we’ll have to see if I could play it, or if they were going to do it – I don’t know if they’re gonna do it…

Henry: Is that a bit of a clue there…

Melissa: No, no, seriously, I don’t know if she’s evil at all… I doubt she’d be evil.

Henry: It would be a bit of a cop-out to do that I think…

Melissa: Well, you never know – she might have a double agenda…but I don’t think she’d be bad…

Henry: If you were trapped somewhere awful (like a deserted island, or an airplane bathroom), what 5 beauty products would you want with you? What's it like being one of the only girls working on the show? [Question from Courtney and Katie in Washington Dc]

Melissa: Oooh… My tweezers to make my thick brows stay thin! Um… Concealer… from Aveda they make great concealer… Um, my cheek…. Oh no, here I am thinking make-up but it could be anything, right? Okay, my perfume Shalimar from Guerlain, that’s what I wear… My tweezers, yeah I said that… and my Dr Hauschka moisturiser. Hmm, that’s Four. Oh, and my Dr Hauschka Lipbalm.

Henry: You get dry lips then?

Melissa: I guess so, yeah – especially if I was trapped in a bathroom in an airplane – all that air conditioning! [laughs]

Henry: What’s it like being one of the only girls on the show?

Melissa: I love it. Yeah, Jennifer and I, we did a photo shoot together yesterday, and we were like ‘I love that this is just the two of us”.

Henry: My question if that’s okay: Have you ever thought about going to university and what would you like to read? [Question from Kjersti Hemli Solbakk in Oslo, Norway]

Melissa: I originally wanted to do Veterinary Science, before I got Home and Away – that’s so cliché isn’t it! Model’s and actresses always say “I was gonna be a brain surgeon”! But now, if I was going to do something as well as acting, I’d like to do Interior Design.

Henry: Really? That’s a lot like Courteney Cox then.

Melissa: Yeah, she’s SO good at it. And you know, we’re in the furniture business in Bali, so we’re very involved in that sort of thing anyway.

Henry: So would you do a show with your husband then?

Melissa: Yeah, with my husband, for sure! That would be fun, he’d do it.

Henry: Has he had any experience with acting?

Melissa: Not so much as an actor, but he’s definitely experienced directing actors and every job where he reads my lines with me, I get the job, so he’s very good.

Henry: So does he rehearse Vaughn to your Lauren then?

Melissa: No, he can’t – I have to use Vaughn for that! [laughs] Now that I’ve actually got the job, I have to use the real actor for that now.

Henry: Do you feel like a role model to teen girls? [Question from Soleil in LA]

Melissa: Yeah, I guess. You’ve got to be careful, and make sure you always behave when you’re out, and do the right thing. I definitely do, and I love when I meet them on the street, and they’re so happy to meet you – it’s so lovely when you’re young, and you can see someone you look up to – I remember when I was a kid, and Kylie was like my idol! You just want them to do the right thing.

Henry: How much exposure have you had to thing like the Paparazzi in the past?

Melissa: Paparazzi follow you a lot, yeah. That’s fine though – you just wave at them, say “Good Morning” and “Have a nice day – see you when I get home!”

Henry: Do you get the paparazzi camped around the set?

Melissa: Yeah, they do, although we’re pretty secluded where we are. It doesn’t really bother you though, you just make sure you don’t do anything that you wouldn’t want ‘out there’.

Henry: Has she had anyone abuse her in public yet for coming between the characters Sydney/Vaughn? [Question from Sarah Bailey in the UK]

Melissa: I haven’t had any problems at all, no. People are just so pleased to meet you because you’re on Alias, and they don’t really care who you play because they know it’s not real. I’ve had an amazing response. And I guess around Beverley Hills and the area, you don’t have people that are freaked out fans, just people that appreciate you as an actor, where as if I go to the middle of America, and I go to a Mall, I’m sure that would be different. Because people here, they do other things beside maybe watching Alias, whereas there are maybe some fans that are so obsessed with it that, yeah, I’d have a problem. But I haven’t encountered any at all.

Henry: So what about the interview you did on the chatshow, where the guy was saying about people spitting at you in the streets…?

Melissa: Oh, that’s just his humour, yeah. No, he just… those late-night TV guys are just so… sarcastic and out there, they’d be like “Have you had any people spitting on you?” and people laugh – you have to say things that make people laugh. But no, I definitely haven’t had any.

Henry: I think some people may misconstrue the Aussie sense of humour… like the reaction some people had to your TV Guide interview, and they were saying that you were waltzing on set thinking you’re number one etc etc etc…

Melissa: Um, I don’t know – I think even if any American said “what a wonderful show to work on”.. you know, they shouldn’t take it the wrong way. Because you are just saying that, “it’s a great show to work on”. And I’m not coming in to the show having done no work either, I mean I had a big series here that was launched the same year as Alias, and it’s kind of like I’ve earnt my place on a show as much as anybody. People can misinterpret it, but I don’t know why, because saying it’s a wonderful show doesn’t mean I think I own the show… They’re just people that have had too much caffeine! [laughs] They’ve had three cups of coffee, and they get on the chat site…!

Henry: What sort of attention does JJ Abrams pay to the fans?

Melissa: Of course, he pays attention to everybody. But at the end of the day, if the ratings are okay, he’s not going to get rid of a storyline soon, just because some people have said something… But he’s definitely very respectful, and he listens to what everyone says, that’s one of the many great things about JJ, is that he does take the fans seriously. The fans are what makes something run, or not in a way, they’re very important.

Henry: How about the actors – do you get much input as to what goes on?

Melissa: It’s very set down, you just follow the script, and it’s one show where you don’t have to stress out about what’s going to come next, because you know it’s going to be the best. I don’t want to start… you know, having meetings with the writers. That would be pointless – I just want to do my job, and on this show I don’t have to worry about a thing – everything that comes out of their writing office is genius
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the immense length of it, but I thought it was a pretty cool interview!
Go here: News - Melissa George - The Official Site and you can actually HEAR her respond :smiley:

Henry: Would you go back to Friends if they asked you?

Melissa: Ohmigod yeah! I mean, when they came back to me for the second one, it was amazing – the cast were excited that I’d made it back for the second time, so a third one – for sure! It’s kinda weird, because everyone was like “What happened to Molly??”

Henry: Do you think Ross and Rachel will end up together?

Melissa: I do! I just think they’re so beautiful together, and it’s ridiculous that they just won’t get it together.

Henry: It’s like Syd and Vaughn but worse!

Melissa: Yeah, it’s five times as bad because it’s been going on 10 years!

omg - i now have a new found respect for all things Lauren! I love friends and so agree about r/r!!!

thanks for posting the interview - very interesting!!! :smiley: (y)

Yeah I hope she turns evil, and slowly. I don't want it to be a quick thing. We need build up and this show doesn't have enough of it!

It'd be fun to see her go evil...although, since everyone seems to think that she has some ulterior motive, it'd be fun to actually see her be nice (like she did tonight. That was so amazing!!)

hmmm I found that interview disturbing. Since she says she is on the show a long time and that Lauren is not evil yet....well i just don't like what that hints at. Sydney and Vaughn need to get together. I agree on some level that lauren shouldn't turn evil right away but Syd and Vaughn only got a little time together. They can't keep them apart for two long because i think some people will lose a little bit of interest. hmmmm

vaughnlovessyd said:
hmmm I found that interview disturbing. Since she says she is on the show a long time and that Lauren is not evil yet....well i just don't like what that hints at. Sydney and Vaughn need to get together.
It's in Melissa George's interest to say stuff like that, because let's face it: she wants to keep her job. She's protecting the character of Lauren by saying she's not evil and that she and Syd may become friends. By protecting her character, she's protecting her job. So, I'm taking her predictions (such as they are) with a grain of salt. I really didn't expect her to say "Lauren is definitely evil so don't worry, Syd and Vaughn fans...they will get back together!" ;)

Also, please tell me that your gonna be around for a long time because I love you more than Sydney. [Question from Terie in the US]

terie from the US needs to be shot...

yea, I completly agree

who is terie, and why does she like lauren better, I say we organize a group and hunt her down. :Ph34r:

pennstatechic said:
That was awesome! Thanks for the info. I hope Lauren turns evil...hehe

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:
:lol: lol! Penny ur so funny! lol! i want her to be evil too! Really bad! (y) that would be awesome!

As loyal S/V fans you shouldn't want Lauren to be evil. Vaughn has to
leave because he wants to not be forced into a quick reaction. If
Lauren does something evil that an easy fix if you ask me. Time
will tell I think. As I said before Lauren will make a series of mistakes
to push him away. He may just give her reason to do things.
Having her be evil is just to easy. Having her be this evil person
to easy. MG/MV don't have any husband/wife chemistry. They can
do friends really well.

Tenderbear said:
I haven’t encountered any bad at all – not on the streets anyway. [In terms of the internet], I have definitely seen diverse reactions. It’s great, because the people that are like, not so much mad at Lauren, but just the fact that they want Sydney and Vaughn back together – that’s great that they feel like that, because it means they love the characters and they’ve invested in the show.
I now have a new respect for her character. she seems so nice. but i still want Syd and Vaughn to Get back together. ^_^

Back