Politics Michael Jackson

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
obsessetion said:
tinytina10 said:
come you guys he has kids of his own!!! They just want his money!!!
yeah!!
Well, I double dare ya to leave your kids at his house when you have them.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
nooooooooooooooooooo way!!!! i think he's freaky but i don't think he'd do that!!! but u mat have a point there.......................
lol

obsessetion said:
obsessetion said:
tinytina10 said:
come you guys he has kids of his own!!! They just want his money!!!
yeah!!
Well, I double dare ya to leave your kids at his house when you have them.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
nooooooooooooooooooo way!!!! i think he's freaky but i don't think he'd do that!!! but u mat have a point there.......................
lol
only an really stupid person would do that :lol:

I thinks hes innocent, i agree its stupid he sleeps wit the kids but i dont think he does anything else!!well i hope not!! i guess we'll find out soon! n plus yeah he has kids, hes too caring! n apparently its Gavin accusing him n apparently his father has come out n said that Gavins mother has a habit of doing this, they already did this one time n they won a case n got 90k, so i dont know! im backin Micheal!

they're really stupid man!!!! all life is about now is money!!! thats all peeps want!!! even if it does ruin other peoples lives!!! moneys their life and nothin can get in the way!!!B**ches!!!! :angry:

Moriel said:
innocent? wtf? why does everyone think he's innocent? He RAPED them.
yeah, and theres probably a bunch of boys who could prove it.
i mean, he thinks it's okay to sleep in the same bed as a kid that's not his own ... it's really freaky.
did anyone see the michael jackson skit with jennifer garner in it on SNL? LOL that was hialrious!!!! :lol:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Moriel said:
innocent? wtf? why does everyone think he's innocent? He RAPED them.
yeah, and theres probably a bunch of boys who could prove it.
i mean, he thinks it's okay to sleep in the same bed as a kid that's not his own ... it's really freaky.
did anyone see the michael jackson skit with jennifer garner in it on SNL? LOL that was hialrious!!!! :lol:
I didn't see it.

Mad bout Alias said:
Yep, thery all chat sh*t! just leave the man alone!! :angry:
Leave him alone???!!!
Are you insane?
The reason he is in trouble is because he (I believe) molestered kids!
Leave him alone?
Why?
So he can hurt more kids?

-_- Message from a Toronto Cracker -_-

Mad bout Alias said:
Yep, thery all chat sh*t! just leave the man alone!! :angry:
Leave him alone???!!!
Are you insane?
The reason he is in trouble is because he (I believe) molestered kids!
Leave him alone?
Why?
So he can hurt more kids?

-_- Message from a Toronto Cracker -_-
I agree. Lock him up.

Ok, i think its weird that he sleeps with the kids,hes stupid he really shouldnt, but i feel like hes innocent,people are tryin to sponge money out of him,well i guess we'll find out soon hes Innocent until proven Guilty to me!

u know wat i don't think wew should say anything cus both could b wrong!!!! i'm sorri but truthfully it's non of nobady's buisness!! and if ur gonna say summin bad bout sum1 don't say summin at all!!!!

I'm neutral right now. I need to see the facts before taking a side of innocent of guilty. I don't doubt Michael Jackson is weird, but I don't think he could have done such a thing. But you never know....

I think he believes he's a little kid himself and invited them over for a "sleepover", which is still incredibly creepy but I don't think he raped them.

Kirsten said:
I think he believes he's a little kid himself and invited them over for a "sleepover", which is still incredibly creepy but I don't think he raped them.
yeah!!! he never actually had a childhood!!! he went through loads of felgercarb as a kid!!! maybe thats y he turned out kinda weird!!!

obsessetion said:
Kirsten said:
yeah!!! he never actually had a childhood!!! he went through loads of felgercarb as a kid!!! maybe thats y he turned out kinda weird!!!
In that case. Lets let all criminals go free since most had crappy childhoods.
It's just because he's famous that people like you stick-up for him.
The same thing happened to O.J. If O.J wasn't famous and was just some guy who drove a bus or something, he wouldn't even be O.J, he'd be Orenthal the bus driving murderer.
Fans are delusional.

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Back