Miracles Happen

It's over????? awww it was so good! I'm going to miss reading this every day! So good and so sweet! I know it probably sounds kinda far-fetched to some people, but I totally believe that stuff like that does happen every day. I have seen so many miracles in my life...not just coincidences or medical marvels or anything like that but actual miracles and I'm glad that others can see that they are real as well

Thanks again,
Liz

Such a wonderful ending, their little girl sounds as if she is perfect.. Great story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for the PM

Awww, the ending!! Man, this fic has been one of the best ones you've ever written! This one and American Princess have been my favorite. :D So I loved all the angst in the beginning and then the fluff. No more tears after while. :lol: Cause I was crying like every update in the beginning. :P But anyways, great job Janet!!!!! Thanks so much for writing! ;)

brilliant. I lvovely story and a fabulous ending. I particularly liked that very last bit which mentions how Syd lived to be over 80! perfection. Thank you for the pm and for the update

:blink: It's over?? ok.. I need to pay more attention when Janet says there's only a few more chapters left.

Yay for baby girls named Grace Ann. It was a lovely story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Wow loved it from the beginning till the end... (y)

Wonderful job you did... I'm gonna miss it big time though... :(

Thanks for sharing this fic with us :hug: your cookie :P

Syd got to live the life that the 'experts' never believed she could have. Proof that "Miracles Happen."

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I hate it when you end it so abdurptly like that Janet no warning at all ... that was great tho ... soo cute ... aww they had a girl ... love that Grace told storys about Syd ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back