Mixed Blessings

Uh oh.. this has the makings of being very very dangerous. This Amanda wouldn't do anything to Syd.. would she? Can't wait for more CJ. Update again soon please?

Thanks for the PM

:blink: Creeped out enough, Syd? Well just you wait...

Please add me the PM list for this fic, and if you have a master PM list, I'd love to be added to that as well!
^_^

just to let you all know that I'm working on the next update. I keep changing my mind as to what should happen next. (Working on the 4th Draft version as we speak) ARGH!!!! :blink:

I hope to finish working on the next update tonight or tomorrow and post it before the weekend. :woot:

I'm trying to blend what you told me you wanted with some of my crazy ideas. Who will win that battle, you'll have to wait and see. :rolleyes:

All I can say is: Hold on because it's going to be a bumpy ride!!!! :lol:

Talk to you soon.

:smiley:

CJ

A/N

I know it's been a while since the last update. To thank you for your patience, I decided to give you a very long chapter. Just so you know there's only 4 more chapters and Epilogue left. So Enjoy and talk to you soon. :smiley: CJ

Go ahead, you can scream at me. Remember, I told you that it was going to be a bumpy ride. All I can say is Have Faith. :rolleyes:

~Part 15~

“Yeah, later.” Amanda said as she sat there and couldn’t believe she was gonna meet the famous Sydney Bristow tonight. Getting close to Vaughn might too risky to try again so soon, but his wife would be a piece of cake. She would never suspect that her husband’s stalker would be attending the same party as she is.

~*~

Sydney was in the bedroom and getting ready for her night with her girlfriends when Vaughn walked in and sat on the bed.

“Where are the kids?” She said, fixing her hair in front of the mirror.

“Your parents are teaching them how to play cards…not sure but I think your Dad is teaching Spence how to cheat.” he said with a smirk on his face.

She laughed,” It’s a family tradition. He thinks that my mom doesn’t notice that he sometime cheats but in reality, she’s totally on to him.”

“Cool. Remind me to take Spence to Vegas when he’s old enough.”

“Michael Vaughn you are not bringing our son to Vegas…ever.” she glanced at his refection and relaxed when she saw that he was smiling.

“Kidding.” He smiled.

“You’re sure it’s okay if I go out tonight?” She asked.

He got up from the bed and came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.” Honey, go have fun. Beside you told me you haven’t seen your friends in a long time, it’s should be fun.”

“I guess but…”

“Not but. Come here. “He tugged on her hand, sat down on the bed and pulled her across his lap.

“What’s really going on?” he asked, as he looked into her eyes and saw that she was really debating about going out tonight.

“I don’t know I just have a bad feeling that something bad is gonna happen to you. That’s all.”

“Syd, your Dad has the biggest collection of weapon that I ever seen in my entire life. Beside the police is patrolling the area every hour. If she decided to try anything, she’ll be caught before she even crosses the front porch.”

“I’m still gonna check up on you. You know that right?” She said, resting her head in the croak of his neck.

He laughed.” I’ll make sure to leave my cell phone open.”

“ Okay, I’m just being silly, aren’t I?”

“That’s what I love about you, honey. You’re always worried about everyone before yourself. Beside I kind of find it sexy that you worry so much about me.” He said as he leaned in and kissed her lips.

She grabbed the side of his face and deepened the kiss. His arms went around her waist and without realizing it, they were laying beside each other on the bed, making out like they were no tomorrow. Hands and lips were everywhere as clothes went flying across the room. Sydney was holding Vaughn so tightly against her chest that if she pulled him any closer, their skin would merge. She was kissing his neck and stopped there, breathing in his scent that she loves so much. He finally got hold of her face and looked into her eyes.

“I love you, Syd. So, so much.” He said as he saw tears in her eyes. “And you’ll never be rid of me, ever. We‘re in this for life.”

“I love you, too, Vaughn.” She whispered before resting her head on his chest. “And I think we should have another baby.”

“You mean it?” He smiled as she nodded. “I thought we decided that we should wait for your magazine to really take off and a time when I wouldn’t have to travel so much for business.”

“I know but is there really a perfect time? We didn’t really plan for Spence or Bella and I think we managed quite well.

“A baby? Are we talking about this now because of what’s going with this psycho that is after me?”

“Yes and no. I’ve been thinking about it for a while and I was so happy the last time I was pregnant with Bella. Remember?”

He rubbed her flat stomach and smiled. “Yeah, you’re kind of cute when you’re all pregnant and stuff.”

“So once we’re back in L.A. We’ll start trying for a baby?” She smiled as she played with the stubbles on his jaw as he kissed her palm.

“Trying is only half the fun. Want to try again?” He said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“I wish I could but I promised the girls I was gonna meet them at seven. Rain check?” She asked as she quickly kissed him before getting off the bed to re-apply her makeup, fix her hair and redress.

“Look at me, I’m all flushed.” She sighed when she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

Vaughn laughed before he got off the bed and came to stand behind her. He kissed her bare shoulder as she reached behind her to grab his head for a quick kiss.

“Nah, you look like a woman whose been madly loved by her husband.”

“Then who needs blush, right?” She said as they both busted out laughing.

She quickly said goodbye to Vaughn and the kids and promised to call a bit later to check up on things. They stood in the doorway and waived her goodbye and as Sydney turned around to get one last look, she couldn’t help but think that her entire world was standing right there in front of her, waiving at her.

~*~

Sydney finally found a parking spot and quickly entered the restaurant. She immediately saw Justine who waived at her to come and join them. Once at the table, she recognized Cheryl Mc Adams; an ex-cheerleader who married the jock of the football team fresh out of high school. There was also Jennifer Parker who was referred as the brain back in the old days, since she could retain every piece of information she ever came across. There was also Martine Sanders who is recently divorced and on the prowl for husband number 2. There was also a woman, Sydney had never met before who was sitting there, staring at her.

“I, I’m Sydney.” Sydney said, shaking the woman’s hand.

“I’m sorry, let me introduce you. “ Justine said, apologizing. This is my roommate and sometime part-time employee, Amanda Pearson. Amanda, this is my good friend, Sydney Bristow…“She said turning to Sydney. “Or do you go by Sydney Vaughn now?”

“Just Sydney is fine.” Sydney said smiling at Justine.

“All right, let’s get this party on the roll.” Justine said as she poured Sydney a glass from the margarita pitcher.

“If I remember correctly, we spent a lot of sleepless nights, drinking this stuff.” Jen said, raising her glass in the air.

“To old friends and good times.” They said in unison.

“So Syd, how the life in L.A.?” Cheryl asked. “Justine told us you just launched your own magazine. That’s awesome.”

“Yeah and a lot of work.” Sydney laughed. “I must have been out of my mind when I thought that creating a magazine would be a piece of cake. Especially with two little ones at home.”

“I know what you mean. I have four.” Cheryl sighed. “Can seem to keep John off me for very long.” She said as every one laugh.

“Actually Michael and I are discussing having another one.” Sydney said as Amanda sat there and anger raised to her eyes.

Over my dead body. Amanda mumbled to herself.

“So Jen, I heard you have your own book store. Must be exciting.” Sydney asked.

“It is. Can’t seem to get away from the geeky image. Don’t I?” She joked.

“Look at that guy over there, wouldn’t mind taking him in for a spin, if you know what I mean.” Martine said, checking out the gentleman at the bar.

“Girl, you just got divorced. What do you need to bother yourself with a new man for?” Justine teased her old friend.

“Hey, I didn’t say I would marry the guy, “Martine rebutted, defensively “Right now, I’m just looking for a good time.”

“You’re incorrigible” The girls teased Martine.

“Wish me luck.” She said, downing her drink and fixing her ample cleavage and hair before making her way to the bar to talk to the guy standing there and pretending to watch the sport on TV.

The evening went great. The girls caught up on all the gossips from their lives. Sydney as promised had called Vaughn to check up on him and the kids and he reassured her that everyone was safe and that she should be careful coming home.

“Was that your husband?” Amanda asked as soon as Sydney hung up her cell phone.

“Yes, Michael.” Sydney said, putting her phone securely in her purse.

“You’re married to Michael Vaughn?” she asked, playing innocent as to whom Sydney was married to.

“The one and only.” Sydney said proudly.

“You’re a very lucky woman, Sydney.” Amanda said, a pinch of jealousy in her voice.

“I’m the lucky one. Michael is the best.”

“That so true.” Amanda blurred out and then covered her mouth as she pretended to be a bit tipsy, “Well, that’s what I heard…you know from the magazines I read.”

“You shouldn’t believe everything you read.” Sydney said, defensively. “Most of that stuff is garbage anyway.”

“Whatever. “Amanda replied. “ I still find it entertaining.”

“Well, I don’t want to be a party pooper, “Sydney said as she got up from her seat. “But I have to go. This was fun . We should do that again, when I back in town.”

“When are you guys leaving?” Justine asked.

“In the morning. “ Sydney answered.

“No you can’t.” Amanda snapped, as Sydney and the rest of the girl looked at her.

“Why not?” Sydney asked.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to say that. It must be the alcohol. Don’t mind me.” Amanda busted out laughing.

“Okay, no more booze for you, young lady. “ Justine said, taking Amanda’s drink.

“Sorry about that, she’s can seemed to handle her alcohol very well.” Justine apologized in Sydney’s ear.

“Let me just say she’s very weird young woman.” Sydney whispered.

“She’s just shy. She’s not used to be out with people, that’s all.” Have a safe flight.” Justine said, hugging Sydney.

Sydney left the bar and made her way to the parking lot. She called Vaughn one more time and told him she was on her way home.

In the meantime, Amanda got up from her seat and excused herself to go to the bathroom. As soon as she saw that nobody was looking at her, she quickly exit the bar and ran to the car. She sat in her car and saw Sydney walking and talking on her cell phone without a care in the world. There was no way she would let Sydney leave town with her man. She needed to be stop.

Sydney walked forward a few more steps…well limped actually, her big toe had a blister on it, so excited to go home that she didn’t look left or right as she stepped into the street, just blithely assumed no one was coming as the street was rather quiet for this time of night.

Tires cried out in protest, their screech loud and long. Sydney looked left just in time to see the front end of a black car coming toward her. She leapt. The car kept coming at her at a fast pace. She went airborne, hit something hard and cold in the way, probably the windshield and landed heavily on the ground. She briefly opened her eyes in agony just in time to see the car speed away.

TBC

Pm list: Make sure you're on the list if you want to be ON. If you want off, don't just ignore my pms, please let me know. Thanks

Albob
Alias79
AsioAgent
Blknight
BrownEyedGirl

Catpin
Cupcake55
Fire*N*Ice
Funkymonkey
Grassyass

Gregstar
iheartvaughn
Invisible
Jen-Jen
K-Mila

Leelow13
Lily Ella
littlemissliketofight
Mnkdance963
Nancy o

Superduck123
Vaughnshoney

“I love you, too, Vaughn.” She whispered before resting her head on his chest. “And I think we should have another baby.”
Yes number three on the way :smiley:

“Let me just say she’s very weird young woman.” Sydney whispered.
You have NO idea :(

In the meantime, Amanda got up from her seat and excused herself to go to the bathroom. As soon as she saw that nobody was looking at her, she quickly exit the bar and ran to the car. She sat in her car and saw Sydney walking and talking on her cell phone without a care in the world. There was no way she would let Sydney leave town with her man. She needed to be stop.
I knew this was going to be bad!! :angry:

Tires cried out in protest, their screech loud and long. Sydney looked left just in time to see the front end of a black car coming toward her. She leapt. The car kept coming at her at a fast pace. She went airborne, hit something hard and cold in the way, probably the windshield and landed heavily on the ground. She briefly opened her eyes in agony just in time to see the car speed away.
Well at least she managed to get somewhat out of the way... And at least she is still alive... Okay now is the time for Jack to call some of his old friends, and have a little bit of fum with little Ms " Let me run you over with a car"!!

Okay that was sad!! But an AWESOME update none the less... You can't leave us hanging to long now!! :cool:

You're lucky I have faith in your stories CJ. You wouldn't let Syd die would you? I really hate this Amanda chick.. Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Ahhhh!! So Amanda is the crazy girl after Vaughn!! :blink: I can't believe she ran down Sydney! I hope Syd is ok! :cry: Hopefully she's some how be able to identify her some how! Poor Sydney! :cry: Awesome update, hope we can get another one soon! :D

Spoiler for the next update: Which will be doubled and on tomorrow, Wednesday.

Sydney is rushed to the hospital as Vaughn, Irina and Jack rush to be by her side.

Sydney gets some news regarding her health.

As she's questioned by the police, Sydney remembers something about the person who ran her over.

Will Amanda be caught? Find out Tomorrow.

:smiley:

CJ

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE RAN HER OVER!?!?!?!? Evil Cow!!!!!!!
Thanks for the spoilers!
Can't wait until tomorrow!!!!!!

~lil~

A/N 👋

Morning, guys. Here are 2 new chapters. Hope you like them. I know that after reading them, you might feel like screaming at me but I promise you, the ending will be worth it. :o_O:

Speaking of the ending, don't miss the Conclusion of Mixed Blessings this weekend. I can't believe we're almost there but like all good things, they have to end sometimes.

NEWS: I'll be taking a short break after the end of Pretty Vegas (which will be next Wednesday) but will come back with 2 new stories sometime in April. Here are the titles.

1. Puppy Love

2. To Serve and Protect.

Ps: Do something fun today...you know just for the heck of it. :cheers: CJ

Enough babbling and on with the show.

~ Part 16~

Sydney slightly shifted as she tried to get up but realized that she couldn’t move. As she clutched to her ribs to try to ease the pain, she noticed blood on her hands and from that instant, she knew she was badly hurt. She couldn’t believe that someone had run her down and fled the scene of the accident.

“Help.” She screamed, her voice just above a murmur. “Somebody help me.” She screamed this time a little louder. She didn’t want to die like this, not tonight. She and Vaughn had plans to have another baby and she definitely wanted to see her children grow up and marry someday.

Luckily two people who were walking to their car spotted her and came running towards her.

“Miss, are you alright?” One woman asked as she kneeled down and looked at Sydney.

“I think I broke a rib.” Sydney told her. “It hurts when I breathe.” She murmured as a little spit of blood came running out of her mouth.

“Don’t move, “she ordered. “Jake call 9-1-1.” She told her friend.

“I’m, Cindy. What’s your name?” Cindy asked to keep Sydney from falling asleep. She had read somewhere that you have to keep injured people awake…you know just in case they suffer from a severe head injury and avoid them from slipping into a coma.

“Sydney.” She whispered, still clutching her ribs.

“Okay, Sydney. Do you remember what happened to you?” Cindy asked, holding Sydney’s hand.

Sydney was quiet for a few seconds as flashes of tonight’s events came rushing back to her. She remembered meeting her friends at the bar for a drink. She remembered catching up of everyone’s lives. She remembered the guy who asked her to danced and was sadly hurt when she told him she was happily married. Michael; the love of her life. He was waiting for her at home. Flashbacks of them talking tonight about having another baby, brought tears into her eyes.

“Please don’t let me die here.” She murmured.

“Sydney, you’re going to be just fine. Jake called an ambulance. They should be here soon.” Cindy said reassuringly.

“I’m cold.” She said, shivering from complete shock.

“Jake, go to the car, I have a blanket in the trunk. Hurry.” Cindy said as Jake ran to the car and came back in a speed record.

“Here. “He said, gently placing the blanket on Sydney.

“Better. Thank you.” Sydney said with a tiny smile.

“Do you know who did this to you?” Jake asked as Sydney shook her head. “It was a woman.”

A few minutes later, the ambulance arrived and Jake and Cindy stepped aside to let the paramedics take a look at Sydney.

A patrol car arrived a few seconds later and two officers got out of the car and walked towards Cindy and Jake.

“I’m officer McKenzie and this is officer Cooper.” The older police officer told them.

“What happened?” Officer Copper asked Jake and Cindy who were standing on the sidewalk and couldn’t believe that someone would hit another person and leave them without even making sure they are alright or better yet, take them to the nearest hospital.

“Not sure. We came out of that bar over there, “Cindy pointed to the bar Maxwell, “And found her on the side of the road. From what she told us, she thinks a woman hit her with her car and left her here.”

“Oh, her name is Sydney by the way. Here’s her purse.” Cindy said as he handed Sydney’s purse to one of the police officers.

“We’ll need you to come to the station and make a full statement. Is that alright?” Officer Cooper asked them as they nodded.

“Sure but we didn’t see the actual accident. We just found her laying here and came to help, that’s all.” Cindy told the officers as they wrote their report.

“That’s more than a lot of people would do for a stranger these days. Thanks to you two, she has a chance to make a full recovery.” Officer McKenzie told them.

~*~

Amanda drove as fast as she could until she stopped in front of a deserted playground. She couldn’t take it anymore. The voices were getting stronger and stronger every day. Lately, they seemed to get angrier at her…mostly at her incompetence as of human being. She needed help and fast before the voices took complete control of her life and there wouldn’t be anything anyone could do but to intern her with the crazy people.

She sat in her car and looked at her reflection in the rear-view mirror. Tonight, she had hit Sydney Bristow with her car. Part of her knew it was wrong but the crazy side of her didn’t see anything wrong with what she did. The B**** deserved it. Right? She wasn’t so sure anymore.

You hit her with your car. Do you actually think he’s gonna have anything to do with you after he knows you tried to kill his wife? A voice echoed in her head.

“Stop it. Leave me alone.” She screamed frantically, grabbing her head and shaking it vigorously from side to side to make the voices echoing in her head to stop.

“He loves me. I know he does.” She said, hitting the steering wheel with her fist.

You’re pathetic. Don’t you see it; he loves her and only her. You mean absolutely nothing to him. You never did and you never will. You’re worthless.

“That’s not true.” She screamed.

You can’t even do one thing right. Can’t you? This was a simple task and you fail…miserably. Just like anything else you’ve tried in life. You’re a failure and you deserve to die alone.

“No.” She screamed before turning the ignition and speeding away. ”I’m gonna ask for help, You’ll see. You all gonna see.”

TBC

~Part 17~

Vaughn was pacing frantically up and down the living room as he was waiting for Sydney to come home. She had called a little while ago, saying she would be home soon but as he looked at his watch, that was almost forty-five minutes ago.

“Where is she?” Vaughn asked, frustrated.

“Would you just sit down and relax. You’re driving me insane.” Jack groaned.

“I can’t. She should have been home by now. Something is not right.” Vaughn said, peeking out the window that gave view to the driveway and sighed.

“Maybe I should go check it out.” He said as Jack got up on his feet and placed his arm in front of him.

“Oh, no you don’t.” I promised Sydney to keep you here where I can keep my eye on you. Now, sit down and try to calm down.” Jack said but inside he was as worried as Vaughn was.

A few minutes later, Irina came down and looked at the two men sitting there in complete silence. Fear very much evident in their eyes.

“The kids are sleeping like little angels.” She said, smiling at both of them as she tried to ease the tension in the room.

They were sitting down, lost in their own thoughts when Vaughn’s cell phone rang. He raced to pick it up, almost tripping on Spencer’s train on the way.

“Syd?” He answered.

“Mr. Vaughn. “A man asked as Vaughn’s heart rate increased. “I’m Dr. Shapiro from County hospital. Your wife has been in an accident earlier tonight….”

“Is she alright?” He asked, his shaky hand barely holding the phone. Jack and Irina stood up from the seats and came to stand in front of him.

“Is it Sydney? Is she alright?” They asked as Vaughn was trying to listen to what the doctor was telling him. He motioned for them to be quiet as he plugged his other ear so he could listen attentively.

“We’re doing tests right now but she’s very lucky to be alive.”

“Do you what happened?” He asked, fearing that this was all of fault.

“I’m afraid she has been a victim of a hit and run.” The doctor said in a low voice.

“Oh. My. God.” He said, putting his hand over his mouth. “ Tell her I’m on my way.” He said before he closed his phone.

“Sydney had been hit by a car and there doing tests right now. Doc said she’s very lucky to be alive. I need to get over there. Jack, give you car keys.” Vaughn ordered. Jack reluctantly gave him the keys as Vaughn ran to the driveway.

“I’m coming with you.” Jack said, grabbing his jacket and racing after Vaughn to the car.
He pulled down his window and called out to Irina who was standing in the doorway, still baffled by what just happened to her daughter.

“Lock the doors behind me and set up the security alarm. I’ll call you later.” He instructed before Vaughn quickly pulled out of the driveway.

~*~

They quickly entered the emergency room as they made their way to the reception area.

“Sydney Vaughn.” Vaughn asked, frantically. “Where is she?”

The nurse looked up the information and pages the doctor in charged of Sydney’s case.

A few minutes later, Dr. Shapiro made his way toward Vaughn who was pacing up and down in front of the reception area.

“Mr. Vaughn. I’m Dr. Ernest Shapiro.” He said, shaking hand with Vaughn. “It’s not good, I’m afraid.” He told Vaughn.

“How bad is it?” He asked, trying to disguise the shaking of his hands by clutching them into fists.

“She broke the bottom two vertebrae. From what we can tell right now, it’s an incomplete paralysis probably caused by the contusion to the cord. She responds to stimuli, but she can’t move. The movement might come back, but I think you should prepare yourself for the worst.

Dr. Shapiro’s face blurred.

“You’re going to be okay?” the doctor asked.

No. Vaughn wasn’t okay. He gasped in a breath, tipped his head against the wall and struggled to retain control.

She hadn’t severed her spinal cord. And all the while the doctor gazed at him, the look of compassion and sympathy on his face making the tears spill from Vaughn’s eyes.

“I’m sorry. I wish I had better news for you.” He told Vaughn.

She’d walk again. “She has to walk again, “he said aloud, trying to make them understand that they had to fix her.

“We’ll do the best we can, “Dr. Shapiro said. “Again, I wish I had better news. I really do.”

Vaughn put his head on his knees, just concentrating on breathing in, over and over again. How was he supposed to tell her that she might never walk again? This was all his fault. Had to be. Why her? Why now?

“Vaughn, “Jack said, gently touching his shoulder. What did he say?”

“She broke her back.”

“Will she walk again?”

“It’s too soon to tell, “He told Jack.

“She has to walk again, “he heard himself repeat.”

“I’ll flight the best specialists in the world to help her walk again. That’s a promise. My daughter will walk again.” Jack said angrily.

~*~

Sydney woke with the worst taste in her mouth.

And then she remembered.

She tried to sit up and she couldn’t move.

For a moment, she thought it was one of those horrible dreams you had every once in a while. You know the kind where you want to move but you can’t for some strange reason. This was probably one of them but when she tried to move, nothing happened.

Only she could move her arms. And when she did, she saw the IV strapped to one, along with a hospital ID bracelet. Then she registered other things…like the white curtains and blue vinyl chairs…furnishing that seemed obligatory for hospitals. In the left corner of the room was a door, closed, its aluminum handle catching a beam of light so that she had to squint for a second.

And then she saw him.

“Wha-?” But she never finished the question. In a flash she remembered. The car. The tires screeching. The pain.

She looked down. A cast encased her torso. She couldn’t move.

Horror made her heart pound. The frantic beep-beep-beep echoed on the heart monitor.

“Vaughn?” she moaned, the word part question, part panic as she tried to move her toes.

“Baby, “he said, grabbing her hand and kissing it. She could feel that. Could feel his warm lips on her skin. But she couldn’t feel anything below the cast.

“I can’t…” But she couldn’t finish.

“I know, “ he said.

And then she saw the look in his eyes. No, what she saw was redness, and the shimmer of tears.

“How bad?” She whispered.

“Not bad, “he answered, his hand lifted to the side of her face. “You’ll be walking in no time.”

“Vaughn, “Jack said as he gently open the door. “Can I see you for a minute?”

“I’ll be right back.” He said, kissing her lips and following Jack to the corridor.

“What is it?” Vaughn asked.

“Twenty minutes ago, a woman surrendered herself to the police. She admitted running Sydney down with her car.”

“But…wait…what? Why?” Vaughn, babbled, totally confused.

“There’s more. This was no accident. She also admitted to stalking you.”

“You’re telling me that this woman just suddenly confessed everything?” Vaughn said, waving frantically his hand in the air.

“Apparently. I’m going over there to interrogate her myself.” Jack told Vaughn.

“I swear, Jack. I want to meet this woman and strangle her with my bare hands.” Vaughn shouted, angrily.

“I don’t want you anywhere near the police station. These stalkers do this to grab their object of desire’s attention. If you show up there, you’re giving in to what she wants… The fantasy becomes reality. Her ultimate goal is to see you face to face. No, stay here and take care of Sydney.”

How is Sydney doing?” Jack asked, concernedly.

“I just don’t think I can tell her that she might never walk again.”

“Vaughn, “Jack said, putting his hand on his shoulder, “Sydney is a strong woman…and you need to tell her the truth.”

“I know.” Vaughn sighed.

“I’ll call you later. “ Jack said as he made his way to the elevator. “Tell Sydney that I love her and that I will be back soon.

“Thanks, Jack. I will.”

“Hey, we’re family and family sticks together in time of crisis.”

TBC

Pm list: Make sure you're on the list if you want to be ON. If you want off, don't just ignore my pms, please let me know. Thanks

Albob
Alias79
AsioAgent
Blknight
BrownEyedGirl

Catpin
Cupcake55
Fire*N*Ice
Funkymonkey
Grassyass

Gregstar
iheartvaughn
Invisible
Jen-Jen
K-Mila

Leelow13
Lily Ella
littlemissliketofight
Mnkdance963
Nancy o

Superduck123
Vaughnshoney

Great just great!!! :( You know at this point, I think she would have been better talking to Micheal than to Jack, as I am pretty sure, he has something special in mind for her!!! She has to walk again!!! We believe in you Syd :smiley: Great update, can't wait for more... AWESOME job... (y)

Back