Season 5 Mockingbird analyzed

lulu29

Cadet
I really enjoyed this episode. It was a good one.

The guy Dean hired for Sloane said he was "familiar" with the target. Just by reputation?

The calypso beat in the Cayman Islands scene for Dixon and Tom on the beach was perfect. Tom said, "I hope they don't blindfold us-I'm not in the modd for blindfolds" and Dixon said, "Noted". The music made it all very care free. Really off beat. Oh, their names-Dixon was Taldash-tall and dashing???? and Tom was White-obviously!!! Too funny

Was there something on the hard drive, like a row of numbers or something that Rachel dusted off? It looked like they had it in closeup when Rachel did that and then again when Sydney got the disk.
5th one down!!! There it is again!!!

The protocol questions sound like Rambaldi.
The select blood runs through
Roque’s heart.-Dixon
-The future’s history is written in
the ink of the past. Dixon
-What a mirror reflects
lives eternal. Tom
-If there was never a one there was ever
the twelve.
Dixon
When Tom says his line about lives eternal, it looked like he was already starting to say it-like he knew it before Sydney gave it to him. Also, were they just stalling when Tom said that Dixon had the ryhming ones because NONE of them rhymed! The final answer was the twelve. Or was it A twelve?
There were 12 cells in the Alliance. When she had just the first part, I thought about Anna Espinsoa and the football field with another mysterious box and saw the code with the ones and zeros.

Does anyone believe Sloane has ever really changed(Jack, APO, that lawyer) or are they all in on it? Jack and Sloane have always had a pretty tight relationship since their days way back when they both first worked for the CIA. Jack looked either mystified or satisfied when they read the verdict. Sloane was smug.
Back when Sloane was in jail talking to that guy from Dean. A bright light shined across his face and then Sloane walked into a similar bright light when he left the courtroom.....
Also, Sloane asked Jack to take care of Nadia like she was your own daughter....

Random thoughts: Is sidewinder Tom or Rachel?
Marshall:Winner 7!!! Syd"no, we don't want 7", Marshall: But look, winner 7!!! Hilarious!!!
Syd didn't mention Vaughn once when she was on the phone with Dean or during the entire episode! WTF??

That's my synopsis. Any thoughts?

The rhyming . . . "never" with "ever": There was a rhyme embedded in the prompt. ;)

Back