Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Booty

• Height

• Other

• Total voters
I have nothing else to do so I started two poles. This one is asking what you find to be the thing that is most important to you when it comes to the exterior of a partner?

I voted hair
tied in second is eyes and lips/smile (I could give a rats as# about how someones body looks, seriously) Thats just my opinion though :)

:LOL: Message from a Toronto Cracker :LOL:

krzykty57789

Cadet
eyes and smile are tied for me, but i picked smile, because if ur attracted to a person their smile just lights up the room and lets u know u can make them smile and they just a sense of humor.... but eyes, i do have an obsession with pretty blue and green eyes... ahhh.. eyes are so attractive to, and they just let u see into a persons soul

ILoveVartan

Cadet
I said other again cause face it ok if the guy has really good hair but crappy teeth ?

if a guy had good teeth but really bad skin

but yet no 1 is perfect the thing i think i could not have "perfect" would be eyes unless... LOL

ILoveVartan

Cadet
anyone notice i have like this big black circle around where my eye color is its kinda pretty to me LOL its this line lol its like my little secret

hotpot

The Bubbly
i picked other bc the first thing i notice is if the guy has nice broad shoulders or not.... then i usually notice their cute smile ^_^

SpyGurl001

Cadet
LoL, I have like 3 so I voted other

I like a guy's mouth(teeth), eyes, and this is odd but hands...:angelic: I like strong hands and his hands have to fit mine when we hold hands

~Km

Top Bottom