Moving Day Is Here...

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Okey doke, tomorrow I move to California. Big day for me. Ive still got alot of things to get done. hehehehee like pack :P
I took Skoot to the vet today to get his shots and his health certificate so that I can bring him on the plane.
Tonight one if my friends is having a small party for me. It gives me a chance to say my final goodbyes to everyone.
I leave to go to the New Orleans airport tomorrow around 9 am. I have to get there early enough to change my seat cuz I dont want a middle seat hehehe and I have to get Skoot all checked in.
My flight leaves at 2pm and it goes to Chicago which is really weird but ok then I go to Sacramento where I will be living.
I dont think that it has all really sunk in yet but I know tonight will be a rough night for me.

teehehehe I always do ^_^

I know, Im going to be sooo bored. Im making this trip by myself so I have no one to talk to...hmmm...besides myself ;) :P

totally coolioooo bobo! i hope you like your new home! but remember AA is your real home no matter where you are! lol!

i gotta say though... moving is a pain... all the packing and unpacking!

have fun though!

I know what it's like to move and it can be difficult, but give it time and let yourself settle in. I hope you have a safe trip and take care and I'll talk to you soon. Bye Bobo. :smiley:

Thanks guys.
Im here in CA now. I got in late last night. Friday was such a long day. Mostly because I never went to bed the night before. I went to Daniel's house and he had some people over for me and we went to Wafflehouse around 2:30 am and then went back to his house and stayed up all night hanging out.
3 of my friends along with my dad and my sister went with me to the airport. My did was an a$$hole as usual and refused to pay for Skoots shipping when we got there. So Daniel being the wonderful guy that he is payed for it. Then my dad kept giving him a mean glare lol. When I was saying bye to my sister she was fine for one second and then the next I looked at her eyes and they were full of tears. She made me cry when I looked at her.
My friends stayed after my dad and sis left. We ate some lunch and then we said goodbye. We made ourselves not cry so we didnt. Daniel gave me a kiss on the cheek and I returned the same to him and a pat on the butt ("one for the road" is what he said) lol
Anyway Im here now and I miss them so much. We will be keeping in touch and talking almost everyday though.

ps vivi and Britt I love your sigs ^_^

Back