My Grown Up Christmas List

YEA!
I love kittens, balls of fluff, Christmas, and babies!
I also love the new title for the fic!

Excellent job!

Happy Boxing Day!

Awwwww....that was such a great story!!!!! I totally loved it!!! I can't wait till the new story next week!!! Thanks for the PM!!!!!

Lindsay :angelic:

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I KNOW I DID!!!

Awww... Rosie is just adorable. I'm glad that Sydney was able to get past the whole miscarriage thing. :smiley:

Can't wait for the new story tommorow. Interesting title.... I wonder what it could mean....

Thanks for another great story and all the pms!!

I'm glad she made the first move to bringing the physical aspect back into their lives.

She finally let go of the guilt and decided that the miscarriage was not her fault.

Rosie sounds like a sweet little girl who really is spoiled by her grandparents.

How wonderful that Sydney is pregnant again.

Thanks for another wonderful story.

Yay!! the had a baby and Syd's preganant again!! the ending was perfect I loved it.

Can't wait for the new fic. Thanks for the PMs.

°°NiCkY°°

aww that was so great! i am glad that they managed to work things out together and have the perfect life they wanted!
thanks for all the PMs
its been great! :P

That was perfect!! I'm really glad that they worked things out! Thanks for writing and sharing it! Give me pm for your new fic?

So cute! What a great ending! I loved that fic. ;) It was so Syd and Vaughn like with Vaughn helping Syd get through tough times. ^_^ Thanks as always Janet and a great job!

Back