My Grown Up Christmas List

Perfect ending!
Rose is so cute and she got a cat for Christmas and Syd is pregnant I bet that Vaughn was very thrilled at that news. Thanks for the PMs and thanks for a awesome story.

That was great!!! That was a nice ending, after everything they will soon have to children to take care off!!! AWESOME!!!! :D Can't wait for the new story

It sounds like they have the perfect family! I'm glad that everything is finally back to normal and have an expanding family!

Great job! Loved the ending! It was so sweet!

Megan

That's a goof thing, things are now like they have always been supposed to be between them
I love how Sydney took everything in control and planned this night ^_^ , and at the end we can see that she got over her fear and had children with Micheal. Realizing it wasn't her fault, helped her to move on with her life and start trying for children
I will mis this story :'(

Thanks for the PM and posting this story ^_^

Yay! a happy ending!
They're such a cute little family arn't they? :love:
This was such a great fic Janet! can't wait for the new one :D

What a terrific ending. I love their daughter. She does sound like a handful though. I am also worried about the safety of the kitten, but that is just me. So glad they are happy at last.
Thanks for the PM

Awww... a perfect ending... that was so cute..

Thanks for sharing that with us, Janet! :smiley:

love JuJu :harp:

That was great ... glad Syd was able to realize that loesing the baby wants her fault ... love Rose ... gald that they got their happt ending ... thanks for the PM ... aww its over already :cry:

Back