My Guy

S/V

Cadet
Ok, I hope you guys like this, it's kinda like a few others, but not the exact same. Enjoy, and please reply!

Syd’s POV

It had been 2 years since I had joined SD-6. I was already famous around there. Why, I don’t know. Sloane sent me out on plenty of missions, and I hadn’t failed yet. Maybe that was why. Or maybe, it was that I dated the guy that everybody wanted to date. Noah. He was so gorgeous. With his scar on his chin, it was so mysterious. We’d been going out for only a few months when he was killed.

End POV

Sydney Bristow walked into her university class a few minutes late. It had been three months since the death of Noah. Three months since she had worked at SD-6.

“Miss Bristow, that’s the second time in two weeks.” Her professor was quite annoyed.

“Sorry. It won’t happen again.” She took her seat and waited for her professor to start his lesson again.

“As I was saying, this is Michael Vaughn. He just transferred from Georgetown for the semester. He will be partly working as my assistant teacher.” A man stood up and gave a quick wave and smile to the rest of the class. Sydney was shocked. He was gorgeous. His electric green eyes, that was what really got her. She finally got back to her class, after a few minutes of staring.

On her way out, Sydney was accidentally hit from behind, lightly, but it made her drop her books.

“Oh, I’m so sorry!” It was a voice that she had never heard before.

“Oh, it’s ok. No harm done.” She smiled. Suddenly, she realized that she was looking into the same green eyes that had held her before.

“Are you sure you’re ok?”

“Oh, yeah, yeah. I’m a huge klutz, I’m used to falling down.” He laughed as they walked out.

“What made you come to UCLA?” she asked, knowing that Georgetown was a highly proclaimed university.

“Oh, I got a job out here, and it meant a lot to me, and it’s not like UCLA is bad or anything. And my mom was happy. She lives here in Los Angeles.” He smiled, Sydney watched him. He had one of those smiles that made you go weak in the knees.

“So did you grow up here?”

“No, I was born and raised in France.”

“Wow! Why didn’t you stay there?”

“My dad got a job here when I was five.” He sighed heavily.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, it’s just that talking about my dad…it…isn’t my favorite subject.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Do you wanna go grab a bite? I mean, if you don’t have anywhere else to go.”

“Sure, I’d love that.” He gave her a grateful smile. “I’m starved.”

At the restaurant

“So tell me about this Alice. What’s she like?”

“Well, I don’t know. She’s nice, and can be a great person, but she can also be a pain in the neck.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Well, she’s not very people friendly. And our relationship has been shaky for a while and with my move, I don’t think we’re going to last much longer.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Or, is this a bad thing?”

“It’s been coming for quite a while. I’m actually kind of relieved.” She laughed at him.

“So tell me about your boyfriend, what’s he like?” Sydney looked down at the table.

“Noah was a great guy. He meant so much to me…”

“What do you mean ‘was’? Oh, Syd…I’m so sorry.” He put a comforting hand on hers and gave her a sympathetic smile.

“It’s ok. You didn’t know…nobody knew…”

“What do you mean? He just all of a sudden out of the blue broke up with you?”

“No. We were on a business trip, when he was killed.” Sydney had tears in her eyes that were threatening to fall. Vaughn was shocked. He saw the tears in her eyes, tears that broke his heart.

“Do you want to go?” He asked quietly.

“Yeah, sorry, I’m such a baby.”

“No you’re not. You have every right to cry.” They got up and he put an arm around her. She rested her head on his shoulder and they walked out. They were on their way back to campus when Vaughn had an idea.

“Do you like hockey?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never seen a game.” She smiled sheepishly.

“What?!? You’re kidding?!?”

“No, but it sounds pretty cool.”

“Ok, I’m taking you to a game. As friends.” He smiled at her.

“Alright, when?”

“This Friday. 7:30. The Kings vs. the Red Wings. It’ll be an awesome game.”

“Ok. Wow, my first hockey game, I’m so excited!” She laughed. She suddenly got serious when she looked at her watch.

“Oh, felgercarb, I’ve got to go catch my subway home.”

“I can give you a ride. My car is just over there.”

“Thank you, I’d really appreciate it.”

“Ok, I’ll pick you up here at seven on Friday night ok?” Vaughn said when they arrived.

“Sure, and Vaughn? Thanks for everything.” She smiled and closed her door.

I just called him Vaughn. And, it was normal.

She just called me Vaughn. I love it.

“Francie! I’m home!” She called.

“I know. I saw you with that guy. You got some ‘splainin to do.”

“Oh, he’s just a friend.” She smiled, thinking of their upcoming hockey game.

“So why are you smiling like an idiot?”

“Well, he’s taking me to a hockey game this Friday and I’m excited. That’s all.”

“So, he’s only a friend, but you’re going on a date?”

“It’s not a date! He just thinks it’s ridiculous that I’ve never seen a hockey game before, so he was kind enough to invite me to come with him.”

“Yeah, sure, whatever. You can tell me he’s only a friend after you two make out after the hockey game.”

“So, you’re still excited?”

“Of course! I’m so excited you wouldn’t believe it!” He laughed and put on a smile.

“Hey, who was that that was waving to you as we left?”

“That was Francie.” Sydney smiled.

“Oh, yeah, you told me about her. The crazy one?”

“Yeah, that’s Francie.” She laughed.

“Alright we’re here. Now’s your last chance to back out.”

“Me? Never! Let’s go!”

“I still can’t believe that those words left innocent little Michael Vaughn’s mouth.”

“Hey, it was a really bad call!” He said, getting defensive. “But it’s not like I didn’t hear a few ‘words’ come out of your mouth Sydney Bristow.”

“Alright, I confess. I may have let a few things…slip. But I was not nearly as bad as you!”

“Gee, thanks. So, do you want to go get a bite?”

“Only if you promise to take me to another hockey game.”

“Deal.”

“Alright Syd, it’s been two weeks, and you’re telling me that you still haven’t kissed him?”

“Yes, Francie. We are just friends. Get it through your head.”

“I can’t believe you. He’s hot, funny, and you go out and do stuff everyday practically. Wait, Syd, is he gay?!?”

“No, Francie, we’re just friends!” She laughed when suddenly the doorbell rang.

“Whatever Syd. You better kiss him tonight, or else I’m taking him.” She smiled.

“Hey, ready to go?” It was Vaughn.

“Yeah, let’s go.”

“Oh, come on Vaughn. That was a great movie!”

“It was alright. A little mushy for my liking.”

“It was a chick flick! Of course it was mushy!” She laughed.

“Ok, but next time I get to pick the movie. And why don’t you ever call me Michael?”

“I don’t know. Vaughn fits better. Oh, and watch out. Francie said if I didn’t kiss you tonight she was going to take you.” They laughed.

“Well, looks like my schedule is going to be too full to go do anything with you anymore.”

“Oh, thanks. Hey, let’s go get ice cream!”

“You like coffee ice cream?”

“I practically live off the stuff. Hey, you shouldn’t be talking. Bubble Gum?”

“It’s good stuff!” They sat down on a bench to eat.

“Oh brother, Vaughn you’ve got it all over your face!” She laughed so hard she almost dropped her own ice cream.

“When you eat a kiddy ice cream you have to eat it like a true kid.” He smiled and took another lick. They finished their cones and just relaxed.

“So, tomorrow there’s a Kings game. Wanna go?”

“Sure.” She sighed.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Hey, Syd? I was just wondering if you were doing ok. I mean, about Noah.”

“Yeah, I probably wouldn’t be doing so well if it weren’t for you though. Thank you.” She looked him in the eye. They stayed there and just looked at each other. Sydney leaned in and so did he. Their lips met. Vaughn wrapped on arm around her waist, while putting the other in her hair. She out both of her arms around his neck, but brought one up into his hair. They finally separated, needing oxygen.

“Wow.”

“Looks like I’m going to have to tell Francie that you’re taken.” Vaughn smiled and pulled her in again.

Ok, what do you think?!? Sorry if there are any mistakes!

S/V

It good start I got a few questions though! Like does Syd go back sd-6 and does Vaughn work for the Cia and he's under? Anyways can i get a pm when u update. thanx

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! This story rocks!! I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it. did I mention that I love it. Can you add me to you're pm list this is great. Thanks! Awesome job, and pleasepost more soon

Love ya,

penny :angelic:

thank oh so ever much
i've been in need of some s/v fluff
and season three lets just say i get a little over emotional about things
ecspecially alias
well thank you
and can i get a pm????

Hey, here't the next lil' bit. Thanx for all the replies!

“Hey Francie! How was your night?” Sydney came through the door practically bouncing.

“Umm…ok I guess, but why are you in such a happy mood?”

“I dunno…it was a really good hockey game…”

“And then…?”

“We went for ice cream…”

“Continue…”

“And then we kissed.”

“Oh my…Sydney Bristow’s got a boyfriend! Tell the papers this is headline news!”

“He’s not my boyfriend…yet.” She couldn’t stop grinning. “It’s late though, so I’m going to go to…” She was interrupted by the door bell.

Who’s here at this hour? She thought to herself.

“Dixon!”

“Sydney! It’s so good to see you! Is there somewhere we can talk?”

“Umm, yeah, sure, come on in!” She lead him to the kitchen.

“What’s up?”

“Syd, I need you to come back.”

“What? Why? I told Sloane after Noah disappeared that…”

“This isn’t for Sloane. I need your help.”

“What’s going on? Is it Diane, or the kids?”

“No, Syd, listen to me. SD-6 has nothing to do with the CIA. On a recent mission, I was captured, by the CIA. SD-6 is one of the dozen cells that make up the Alliance.”

“So you need me to come back to work for the bas guys?”

“No, I need you to become CIA and be my handler.”
“I remember hearing all about double agents somewhere, and ‘handler’ was mentioned. Dixon, are you going to be a double agent?”

“Yes Sydney, it’s the only choice for me. I will work with the CIA and take down SD-6. It would be so much easier if you would help me.”

“But Dixon, SD-6 has got to be keeping tabs on me. They’ll kill me if they see me go into CIA headquarters, I’ll be killed.” There was a long silence.

“Sydney, I know that you’re…dating some one.”

“How? Have you been spying on me??”

“No! Sloane has. He knows that Micheal Vaughn…he’s CIA.”

“What?!? Micheal is NOT CIA! He would have told me.”

“Or maybe he only transferred here to meet you because the CIA knew that you were
SD-6 and he was sent to make sure that you didn’t try anything!” He hadn’t meant to sound so harsh. Sydney’s eyes revealed that she was hurt, more than ever.

“Did the CIA send you here? Did they tell you to make sure that I knew the truth because their undercover agent had revealed that after all the time her had spent with me, I would be an excellent asset?”

“Yes.”

Whatcha think?!? And just to clearify, Vaughn was sent to get close to Syd.
Sorry if that bugs you! Please reply!

Back