My Guy

ok i didnt review for the last chapter so this is for both.

"Look Syd, you go find Noah or whatever his name is, and when you prove him innocent, and go live your little fairy-tale life, but I'm helping you."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's obvious that you aren't over this guy. You want to go find him, and then where will that leave me?! You want my help in finding your ex-boyfriend who just abandoned you without a good-bye or anything. How long has it been, three months?!"

"Whoops...am I disrupting something?" Weiss asks as he pokes his head out of the door. He looks at the expressions on both of their faces. "Ah, trouble in paradise, I see. Well, I hate to break this little shin-dig up, but Shiny Head wants to talk to the both of you as soon as possible. So unless you want to be forever blinded by his angry head's glare, I suggest you get upstairs." She let the door close slowly behind him.
:lol: shiny head!!! lol!

''Sorry I lost it. I just don't want to lose you, and I've almost done that already." She gave him a feather-light kiss as they headed into the building.
^_^ he is so sweet....

“Syd…” he started cautiously and took her hand in his. He rubbed slow comforting circles on her back and the back of her hand.

“He lied to me…the whole time we were together….he was an assassin…” She was shaking her head in disbelief.
:smiley: aww how cute!

“Hey.” He turned her chin so she was looking at him. “It’s not your fault.” He leaned in and kissed her soundly. When they pulled apart, Sydney rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her. “You can cry in front of me Syd. You’ve been hurt; I won’t hold it against you.”

“I don’t want to cry over him.” She said warily. “He’s not worth my tears.” She snuggled up closer to him and closed her eyes once again.

“Agent Vaughn, if you can get her to talk to Hicks, when Agent Bristow goes back to work at SD-6, I will make sure that any issues you have with protocol will be lifted.” He turned and walked away. Vaughn sighed once again and pinched the bridge of his nose. He knew that Sydney was going to kill him when he tried to get her to talk to Hicks, and he was against the idea too. But the thought that he wouldn’t be able to see Sydney after she went back to SD-6 had never occurred to him. So he was going to have to talk Sydney into talking to Noah. Oh boy.
i'd say its worth it and sydney should just give in.

great update! cant wait to read more!!

Back