Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

My Intro.....

Discussion in 'Welcome - Introduce Yourself!' started by legokiba213, Dec 16, 2012.

1. legokiba213

legokiba213 Rocket Ranger

Hello, fellow TWD fans! I joined this forum because obviously I am a fan of the show, comics, and games. I am from Houston,TX. I am 18 years old. I go to college and I work full-time. All my free time goes to video games, movies, and TV. That's enough about me how is everyone else? :)

2. Valentino

Valentino Rocket Ranger

Hey legokiba213, glad to see you here :)

3. Travis

Travis Rocket Ranger

Welcome im doing great hope you stick around and enjoy it here.

4. legokiba213

Thanks guys. You guys have a great theme and layout. You're on the right track to success!

5. Travis

Travis Rocket Ranger

Thanks we are currently working some bugs out of the theme if you find any other then the ones already known please report them to me or Valentino.

6. Van1lla

Van1lla Rocket Ranger

Welcome to the forums! Isnt it hard managing a full time job, with I guess evening classes? Surely there wouldnt be much free time?

7. legokiba213

Yeah, it's really hard. I take online classes and I the graveyard shift at my job. It's the slowest shift so I have a lot of free time to do my homework. Also, full time is considered 40 hrs a week. I work 8 hours for 5 days then I get two days of rest.

8. Valentino

Valentino Rocket Ranger

Wow I definitely couldn't handle that :P Where do you work? Do you like it?

9. legokiba213

I work at an airport parking place called "AirPark". I work as a cashier and a dispatcher. It's a really easy job but working 8 hours straight really tires me. I hate to sound like a whiner though.

10. Valentino

Valentino Rocket Ranger

Nah :P I worked as a cashier at WalMart and complained all the time. I just recently quit though xD

11. legokiba213

That must be horrible. Wal-Mart is the worst place in the world.

12. Valentino

Valentino Rocket Ranger

Yeap, it wasn't fun at all haha.

13. Travis

Travis Rocket Ranger

I agree wal-mart isn't a great place to work. Its a job though and in today's economy you can't complain.

14. legokiba213

True, The worst place I worked was at a Movie Theater and The Dark Knight Rises premiered.

15. Valentino

Valentino Rocket Ranger

Ouch yeah I can imagine that would be horrible haha. I remember reading a blog post from someone who worked at a theatre and I'd neverrr want to do that haha.

16. legokiba213

It was crazy as hell man. It was non stop for my entire shift. We were told that it was going to be crazy but I quit the day after so that pretty much tells you how bad it was.