My New Pet Fish Sawyer

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
On Christmas Eve, my mom bought me three new fish to put in my aquarium. i had been down to one skirted tetra, named croc. the fish that she bought consisted of two small little skirted tetras and one slightly larger goldfish. i named the goldfish sawyer :smiley:lol:smiley: after lost, and the two gold fish sirius black and beatrice (my mom named the last one; it was a present for her). i then proceeded to go away on vacation.

my dad called us up a few days later to say that there were only a total of three fish in the tank... hmm...

the day before i came home, he reported seeing only two...

when i came home, all there was left was sawyer (who was much fatter), and croc, who was still bigger than sawyer. sawyer ate my new fish! how symbolic is that? AND now sirius black is dead! how symbolic is that? ahh!!! i'm still mourning him...

OMG..that's awesome!! Not for the fish that got eaten of course. Who knew you would be such a good namer. Maybe had you named him Mary Poppins, it would've never happened.

Maybe siruis didn't die, he jut morphed back into a human...?

Sorry about your fishies. I know what its like I lost ten fish over a long peroid of flushing the old ones and buying new ones.

Back