Season 5 Nadia

Status
Not open for further replies.
03/22 - According to two inside sources, Mia Maestro, a drop-dead-gorgeous Argentinian actress (and the spitting image of Lena Olin –it’s eerie) has been cast as Nadia, Sydney’s sister. From what I understand, she’s signed on for three episodes this season and will be coming back next year. Now, it turns out (Here comes the storyline so don’t read if you don’t want to know!) that Sloane and Irina did have an affair, and did have a child together, but that child is not our beloved Sydney. … Sloane and Irina’s love child is Nadia, and only Sloane knows where she is. And Sloane will, of course, use all this to his advantage. From what I understand, Mia probably will be a regular next season, and Melissa George will step down to recurring. Source: Kristin on E!Online

got this off spoilerfix.com
sorry if it's already posted i checked and didn't see it

Theres another thread for this. Change the title before Mystery Chick gets here shes already merged like 4 of these threads and the title will appear on the main menu.

PLEASE READ WHETHER IF THE SPOILER HAVE BEEN POSTED OR NOT! We do want multithreads on the same topic. Also do not put spoilers in the titles. Topic Closing..
--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back